• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
NOVAForecaster

As I am looking over the models I am thinking maybe we should change this from the Snowaholics thread to the Rainaholics thread. :maprain: That is unless there is a model that goes out 9 months to get us into to next winter. :)

Yeah, time to close the door on this winter. Even if we do get a fluke storm in late March (which I don't see happening at all) with some snow it will melt before the noon the next day.

Wrong. Admit it or not, we're like meth addicts. We'll never be free of this insidious disease.

I have no problem admitting my problem.

Step 1: We admitted we were powerless over our addiction - that our lives had become unmanageable

My problem is that I can't get past that and move on to:

Step 2: Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity

Our problem is the power that we're talking about here is Mother Nature and she drives us to insanity rather than sanity.

My reference to being cured was more of the physical symptoms. The shaking and itching has gone away. My mind always wants to drink in pure white snow.

I have no problem admitting my problem.

Step 1: We admitted we were powerless over our addiction - that our lives had become unmanageable

My problem is that I can't get past that and move on to:

Step 2: Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity

Our problem is the power that we're talking about here is Mother Nature and she drives us to insanity rather than sanity.

My reference to being cured was more of the physical symptoms. The shaking and itching has gone away. My mind always wants to drink in pure white snow.

It's a sickness that lays dormant. But even on a beautiful summer day, I'll sometimes have a thought about the fall leaves and the awesome season that follows it.

We all have our little obsessions. It's nearly impossible for me to actually be part of a tropical weather environment, but I can see how that that is very obsessive as well.

Come to think of it, it is very hard for me to be part of a winter weather environment too.

Damn, you sure do waffle a lot. Are you Dave Tolleris?

Canadian shows something for day 9-10. Euro has a very similar look as well with the deep trough. Gfs has an event as well but isn't as deep with the trough and pulls everything farther north and west. General pattern doesn't look great though and would suggest we would need good timing with the preceding low and it's location to the north and west as a transient block as well as some better ridging to our west.

post-1191-0-17982900-1330167089.gif

Archived