Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
How many people can't wait for spring?

OKpowdah

91 members have voted

1. 1. Spring / hopelessly attached to snow?

• Bring on the sun and 50's; frisbees and hacky sacks; hey, maybe even a few thunderstorms!
    • I will hunch over my computer trying to spin a storm modeled at day 10 into a likely blizzard until April 15th

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With names like mablizzard and ineedsnow voting for early spring, guys with snow in their names, you know it's been bad.

:lol: At this point I am ready for warmer weather, but if there is anything remotely intresting to track (any form of winter weather really) , I will be looking at the models all day long. I know it is a lot more likely to have 2005 perpetual 3 week nor'easter during may than it is to have nice weather, so might as well look for the snow threats into april ..

How will everyone enjoy their spring wx? 40's and sun..What will everyone do outside to maximize that weather? Will you lay out and start early on the tan? Will you put a fresh coat of tar on the driveway? Maybe paint the exterior of the house? Stain the deck? Walk in the woods and mud? Figure mornings will be in the 20's and temps will dip quickly in the evening..LEt us know how you'll enjoy it

How will everyone enjoy their spring wx? 40's and sun..What will everyone do outside to maximize that weather? Will you lay out and start early on the tan? Will you put a fresh coat of tar on the driveway? Maybe paint the exterior of the house? Stain the deck? Walk in the woods and mud? Figure mornings will be in the 20's and temps will dip quickly in the evening..LEt us know how you'll enjoy it

Lay out? Nope Recipe for skin cancer

Tar the driveway-nope

Paint the house? Vinyl here.

walk in the woods and mud-might walk in the woods, but no mud since we're had no precip.

-

I will enjoy not tracking every single run of the models only to see flurries verify....that is for sure.

-

the increased sun angle will make 50 feel real nice.

honestly if it is at least in the 40s its nice to play some bball outside or go for a run or something like that. It still isnt ideal but it could be like today with useless cold with no snowpack even :(

You mean sunny with highs in the 50's and 60's.

So many things to do in those conditions. And with no bugs around, it's the perfect time to get outside. I can't wait!

You mean sunny with highs in the 50's and 60's.

So many things to do in those conditions. And with no bugs around, it's the perfect time to get outside. I can't wait!

Make sure you start the severe wx threat thread for March pretty soon. I'm eagerly awaiting your thunderstorms next month.

Also let me add a LOL for the faux arctic airmass, low 30s today, and low to mid 40s for the rest of the week.

This winter has been so warm, low 40s feel cold, and low 30s feel brutal.

meh, this is a legit arctic airmass up here in Plymouth at least. Temperature barely made it to 10F this afternoon, and is starting the descent. Wind chill has been below zero all day.

Make sure you start the severe wx threat thread for March pretty soon. I'm eagerly awaiting your thunderstorms next month.

lol. Using the word "severe" in describing thunderstorms in New England is a stretch any time of the year. I'm not saying we get thunderstorm events in March, I'm saying I'd *prefer* having those conditions over marginal snowstorm threats that ultimately fail to produce. Essentially this winter is acting like the usual "severe weather season" in New England.

Archived