• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
2/10/2012 - 2/12/2012 OBS Thread: Snow, Rain, Sleet, Wind, Cold.

noctilucent

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ne philly 34.5 very light snow sticking to NOTHING..wtf

We should get to freezing up here by 2am. also it appears radar echos are intensifying southwest of Philly in Delaware and northeast Maryland. Should be interesting to see what happens during the time frame we get to freezing.

Just a side note visibility is falling here you can tell there is a good deal of moisture in the air with this snow. Read the other day that inverted trough thrive on left over dynamics instability and moisture. you can sure see the moisture in the air. not getting my hopes up but that feature continues to interest me on 00z short range guidance just in.

We should get to freezing up here by 2am. also it appears radar echos are intensifying southwest of Philly in Delaware and northeast Maryland. Should be interesting to see what happens during the time frame we get to freezing.

Just a side note visibility is falling here you can tell there is a good deal of moisture in the air with this snow. Read the other day that inverted trough thrive on left over dynamics instability and moisture. you can sure see the moisture in the air. not getting my hopes up but that feature continues to interest me on 00z short range guidance just in.

yeah vis has dropped here a bit too...not sure how much of that is snow and how much is fog/mist

thanks ...light snow starting to coat the car tops

Archived