• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
2/10/2012 - 2/12/2012 OBS Thread: Snow, Rain, Sleet, Wind, Cold.

noctilucent

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wet snow dead calm every branch is coated.

that's the only positive take away for me this morning. the woods behind the house look as majestic as ever, all coated in white. Everything else, naso much...We're somewhere around a half inch, not worth measuring. Hoping for an overperformer later, at least they'll be some actual cold air around...

very light snow, approx 32 degrees in Camden, De. Heavy dusting on the grassy areas, roads simply appear wet. Appears that i'm right on the line with rain just to my south, hopefully what little bit of snow there is on the ground will help keep temperatures down so we're all snow from here forward in case anything does set up over us.

8 AM...2/11/12.... 32.1 degrees with a light north wind.

Still snowing lightly, but no additional accumulation. In fact, there seems to be a little melt off.

I expect nothing more unless temps drop and we get a heavier burst later. With the sun up and temps above freezing now, I am cleaning off the trash can lid and going with 0.8". Double digits finally. As far as this being our largest of the season. I think Oct 29 will stand as my largest of the season.

Edited to correct temperature which I mis-typed due to dyslexia, I guess.

Beautiful morning.

Snow since 530a 0.5" (it has been snowing at around 0.25" per hour since 430a

Total Snow so far 1.5" of wet snow.

Temp has been below freezing here since 720pm last night but still little accumulation outside of some slush on the road

Continues to snow at a nice steady clip

Temp 30.9

Wind has shifted in past hour from South to WNW but calm winds

Archived