Newest Member
    joxey
DT, Henry M, Steve D, JB Talk

TheTrials

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's amazing how incredibly mis-quoted JB is--year after year

I think what is amazing is your constant defense of a guy who has been consistently wrong and overhyped all winter....and not just this year. I've been reading his stuff for 10 years. The only thing I can come up with is that you like his right wing politics...because his long, medium and even short range forecasts have sucked moose balls.

I'm sure he gets misquoted sometimes, but are you serious? really???

I think what is amazing is your constant defense of a guy who has been consistently wrong and overhyped all winter....and not just this year. I've been reading his stuff for 10 years. The only thing I can come up with is that you like his right wing politics...because his long, medium and even short range forecasts have sucked moose balls.

Thank goodness the pious like yourself come and protect us from a single Met who is harming nobody and only disappointing some weenies. Big deal, buddy.

LOL I defend him!!?!?!? Obviously you didnt bother to read the thread.... Check out the JB thread on the main page as well...you'll see that I hardly defend him...he's been terrible this year-I don't dispute that. Hell even JB says he's been off this year--if you have been reading him for 10 yrs certainly you see that... He is good at long term pattern recognition though. And he is CONSTANTLY misquoted...check out half the threads on this board....I like his right wing politics? How do you get that ?? Jesus...and by the way if you have been reading him for 10 yrs, then you are a paying customer too....those that live in glass houses should not throw stones chief.

Kindly return to New Hampshah if this is the only thing you have to say here.

LOL I defend him!!?!?!? Obviously you didnt bother to read the thread.... Check out the JB thread on the main page as well...you'll see that I hardly defend him...he's been terrible this year-I don't dispute that. Hell even JB says he's been off this year--if you have been reading him for 10 yrs certainly you see that... He is good at long term pattern recognition though. And he is CONSTANTLY misquoted...check out half the threads on this board....I like his right wing politics? How do you get that ?? Jesus...and by the way if you have been reading him for 10 yrs, then you are a paying customer too....those that live in glass houses should not throw stones chief.

I might've mistaken you for another poster....sorry. I paid for him one season about 10 years ago. I read his twitters every once in a while and for years his stuff has been reposted on these boards, so I have a good idea about his accuracy. He has had more than one bad year.

Thou doest protest too much, me thinks.

I presume you do not like JB's politics.

Archived