joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
DT, Henry M, Steve D, JB Talk

TheTrials

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He said 2" for Sheepshead Bay and 4"-5" for NYC is something he can see happen.

I respect Lee allot, as said best on air guy in NYC but he is smoking crack on that call. I bet any amount of money this is not one of those times. Most of the precip is on the ground before the coastal front can ruin things on the south shore. This is a quick dump with cold temps and an offshore flow the south shore will do surprisingly well. (feb 08 in a nutshell)

Do people actually pay for Steve D's thoughts?

I've never understood the criticism of some of these guys for trying to establish a paid subscription base. Steve D in particular seems to me like an enthusiastic young guy trying to start a business. If he can find buyers for his product, good for him. Id much rather see a guy like that build a succesful private forecasting business than see some 'weather person' hired by a newtork based on their looks, and paid a substantial amount of money to present glossy accuweather or nws forecasts. You'd think weather enthusiasts like us would be more supportive of this type of thing.

I've never understood the criticism of some of these guys for trying to establish a paid subscription base. Steve D in particular seems to me like an enthusiastic young guy trying to start a business. If he can find buyers for his product, good for him. Id much rather see a guy like that build a succesful private forecasting business than see some 'weather person' hired by a newtork based on their looks, and paid a substantial amount of money to present glossy accuweather or nws forecasts. You'd think weather enthusiasts like us would be more supportive of this type of thing.

So when did u start working for Steve? How are the benefits?

LOL-good one--didnt want to muddy up the other thread, but good luck with the wedding-I remember those 2 or 3 weeks before we wanted to kill each other--12 years later we still laugh about it.

-

oh that is so bad, i didn't think we would get to the big day, it gets ugly

but all good since then knock on wood.

So when did u start working for Steve? How are the benefits?

The last time i saw one of his videos, which was around two years ago, it looked like he was working out of his bedroom, so I dont think his benefit plan would be great lol. I don't subscribe to him nor do i really follow him. Just defending what he's attempted to do. I am self employed, so maybe thats why i feel the need to defend him.

oh that is so bad, i didn't think we would get to the big day, it gets ugly

but all good since then knock on wood.

it's funny what seemed so important about a wedding ceremony and reception back then and now we say WTF? Like who cares. It's all relative to where you are in your life though....I do look back at that "Engagement year" with very fond memories though

it's funny what seemed so important about a wedding ceremony and reception back then and now we say WTF? Like who cares. It's all relative to where you are in your life though....I do look back at that "Engagement year" with very fond memories though

yeah, we dated for one year, engaged for one, then married. Engagement was awesome and no complaints now either.

The last time i saw one of his videos, which was around two years ago, it looked like he was working out of his bedroom, so I dont think his benefit plan would be great lol. I don't subscribe to him nor do i really follow him. Just defending what he's attempted to do. I am self employed, so maybe thats why i feel the need to defend him.

I don't criticize his right to earn a living, but the problem with him is the weenieism....just give it to me straight without the hype or trying to make what's going to turn out 999 times to bbe a rainstorm a snowstorm

Archived