Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
1/19 Clipper OBS

earthlight

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like its snowing again at Stony Brook University, does anyone in this area confirm?

Good thing you posted...I looked out and flurries / light snow have redeveloped in Port Jeff...

Good thing you posted...I looked out and flurries / light snow have redeveloped in Port Jeff...

...transitioned to steady light snow prety fast...

I know right?!? I knew that early snow band was too good to be true.. :( at least i got my dusting

Funny thing is i left the long beach snow dome (where we had nada as per usual) to my moms house in eastern Nassau right after they had received their dusting (still covered cars), Amazing growing up on the south shore (where i thought for sure i was in the snow dome) to move to place with even less snow!! (long beach anti snow capital of NY)

Some snow has redeveloped here...thought the SUNY MM5 wants to warm things up on the N. Shore after midnight for a couple of hours....

I Want a PNS From Upton!

We can place yesterday's PNS in a time capsule and, 30 years hence, fondly relive The Great Storm of 1/19/12.

As I lie on my deathbed, the final thought that will pass through my head will concern the magical 0.3 inches that descended on Port Jefferson back on a late January evening in 'twelve.

I Want a PNS From Upton!

We can place yesterday's PNS in a time capsule and, 30 years hence, fondly relive The Great Storm of 1/19/12.

As I lie on my deathbed, the final thought that will pass through my head will concern the magical 0.3 inches that descended on Port Jefferson back on a late January evening in 'twelve.

Also an amazing night out at Islip MacArthur Airport, 9 miles to my SSW...where 0.2 inches of snow was reported...giving them an exciting 0.5 inches on the season...

Nothing here in Garwood NJ. State salted North Avenue Rt. 28. I guess they were afraid of spinouts if anything did fall. Waste of my money if you ask me. Granted, it wouldn't take much to cause accidents. The snow skipped us and hit Long Island. They had numerous accidents on the LIE.

Archived