• Last Reply

Updated and final:

JCT and Parsley: 3.3"

me: 2.9"

Trappe: 6.9"

PHL: 2.0"

ABE: 5.2"

ACY: 0.2"

Yeah, I was going to update my map and initial #'s a little, but I'll let'em ride and challenge it to snow more than I think.

I think I'm definetely low in Allentown, Philly is a tough call, and ACY doesn't have much of a chance regardless of what model you go with.

I'd like to somehow cashout with more snow than the Oct. storm (at my location)....but like you I'm thinking closer to 3 inches along with a period of sleet. If it is colder and somehow all snow, than the Oct. total should be surpassed for Rofo/Collegeville

Yeah, I was going to update my map and initial #'s a little, but I'll let'em ride and challenge it to snow more than I think.

I think I'm definetely low in Allentown, Philly is a tough call, and ACY doesn't have much of a chance regardless of what model you go with.

I'd like to somehow cashout with more snow than the Oct. storm (at my location)....but like you I'm thinking closer to 3 inches along with a period of sleet. If it is colder and somehow all snow, than the Oct. total should be surpassed for Rofo/Collegeville

Somehow it won't be for Trappe unless the ruler goes upside down. :lol:

I'm standing pat with my snow prediction. As Tombo has stated, these SWFE's can cause less snow and more ice than models show. I'm hoping for higher snow totals, but I could easily see the warm layer causing this to be much more of a sleet/zr event than snow for the Philly area and Lehigh Valley... versus what the model consensus is showing.

Archived