Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Central PA Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately on radar it's sitting right over one area and weakening. Although the general area of snow is increasing to our west.

Yea better stuff will likely work its way into State College, i'm also eyeing a "squall" line with the Arctic front thats trying to assemble itself near Youngstown, OH currently. Could add some nice fluff onto whatever we end up with by the time that gets here.

Yea better stuff will likely work its way into State College, i'm also eyeing a "squall" line with the Arctic front thats trying to assemble itself near Youngstown, OH currently. Could add some nice fluff onto whatever we end up with by the time that gets here.

That feature is really interesting. Probably have some whiteouts for a time with S+

By the way, this is my first clipper. :wub:

Nice. Hope you're enjoying it. I'm just southwest of town at the moment. Looks like a solid inch.

On another note, I think you used up all your influence on the weather here. Since the October storm there hasn't been much of interest in central pa.

Up to about 1.25" now. Snow is a lot lighter, but still slowly accumulating.

We're stuck at Wegman's nearly wrecked and decided to wait it out. Our Mazda5 was not handling this very well. Hopefully they get out and do at least something to the roads.

Good luck, Jamie!

Nice. Hope you're enjoying it. I'm just southwest of town at the moment. Looks like a solid inch.

On another note, I think you used up all your influence on the weather here. Since the October storm there hasn't been much of interest in central pa.

Haha, nice! But it's a La Nina winter. And this weekend's system should at least be decent. So I can't be jinxing things too much, either. :P

Archived