Dump Trump
    Newest Member
    Dump Trump
New Year's Eve Threat

ski MRG

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's really pretty simple. There are three rules this year.

Northern stream systems will invariably track too far north for snowfall.

Southern stream systems will lack any cold air and be primarily rain until well into northern NY/NE.

If the two streams manage to phase, it will either take place too far west (i.e. cutters) or too far east and get the Maritimes.

I'll enjoy my deformation rains from a nuked BL.

It's over lol

Yep, nice warm snowless nye weekend, brutal cold followed by a torch around the 7th-9th then who knows, pattern showing signs of improving but Jan snow not looking good at least for the first half of the month.

Days are getting longer, pitchers and catchers reporting soon enough.

Yep, nice warm snowless nye weekend, brutal cold followed by a torch around the 7th-9th then who knows, pattern showing signs of improving but Jan snow not looking good at least for the first half of the month.

Days are getting longer, pitchers and catchers reporting soon enough.

I wouldn't look for ANY epic snow this season, but I do think the 2nd half will be decent...we'll see.

I would look for ANY epic snow this season, but I do think the 2nd half will be decent...we'll see.

One never knows, I know you are a fan of the big ones, I would be giddy over a 1-3 inch clipper at this point, anything is a win in this pattern. It would be rather depressing sitting on 1/15 knowing that last time I saw true snow was back in October but the weather does not care.

What a bunch of sad sacks. Nice upslope/Les here last night Joe. Currently 11 here in Becket. Cold, white and wntery. I like how Ray is throwing in the towel before January even starts.lol

I threw in the towel through Jan 15...that is it.

Joe, we could get lucky, but I would not have high hopes for a KU, this season.

Stands to reason, I mean....how many have their been over the course of the last 2 seasons....lol

What a bunch of sad sacks. Nice upslope/Les here last night Joe. Currently 11 here in Becket. Cold, white and wntery. I like how Ray is throwing in the towel before January even starts.lol

Why haven't you made a donation to the board? You and MPM are the only 2 that haven't. You both spend inordinate amts of time here, get all of your wx info from here and yet don't care to make a donation.

How much snow in Becket? Inch tops? I guess its better than what we have down here, looking forward to getting up there sat morning

Bob just waits until a threat is modeled by the Euro then he starts a thread, That's not juju, that's cheating. Right after I started this thread the Euro showed a huge dump of cold air in the east with a monster storm and a steep west coast ridge. Guess who bit and started a thread. My juju is fine, it's snowing here now.lol

Nice thought there Pete. I didn't actually "start" the thread. I broke off about 80 posts from the other thread and it just happened to me my post that was the first I didn't want to have 2 discussions going on in one thread. Nobody has any juju this season. The elephant in the room has taken over and any snow that you may be enjoying is nothing even remotely close to what you should be getting or have already gotten. The late October was an anomaly and should be taken with a grain of sand. Sure it was a great storm but there hasn't been squat since. This pattern has been a torch for months and hostile for anything remotely close to a legitimate snowstorm for SNE. Until the elephant leaves the room, chances will be fleeting. This is not negativity, it's reality.

Archived