• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
December 2011 General Discussion/Obs

Chicago Storm

We do have a narrow window of opportunity around the 20th. The indices wil briefly try to set up in our favor as well.

Narrow is the key word of course.

Just because the pattern's crappy doesn't mean we can't see appreciable snow, it just means there's a lesser probability of it happening.

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is turning into the winter of my dreams. Nearly 50 here today under full sun! I actually got some painting done on my house today and was able to work outside in a T-shirt. Perfect A+ weather, if I must say!

Masturbating in only a t-shirt on the house while looking at unboxed palms is not painting.

terrible troll and pro met.

This is turning into the winter of my dreams. Nearly 50 here today under full sun! I actually got some painting done on my house today and was able to work outside in a T-shirt. Perfect A+ weather, if I must say!

Enjoy the green, turning brown landscape until the arctic chill comes in January. Then you can hibernate faster than those woolly bear caterpillars have with the recent cold rains.

Enjoy the green, turning brown landscape until the arctic chill comes in January. Then you can hibernate faster than those woolly bear caterpillars have with the recent cold rains.

My southern magnolia, mountain laurels, boxwoods and rhododendrons are as green as can be. :) Evergreen plants ftw.

Bow---whoa... you know as well as I do that palm boxes make the ladies slow down and expose themselves.

Up to 35F here.... Pretty sure that was it for winter. GFS shows record heat at 692 hours...

It's always hot in Saukville. Or the deepest snow until the NWS just ignores your lil penis slant sticking #'s

Crazy, next system looks like rain all the way back to you. Still haven't trickled down all snow cutters to you yet, gonna be a while for here.

We still have snow on the ground. We lost some, but the sun just doesn't do much this time of year. Hit 40F today...getting ready for the freezing rain tonite/tomorrow. Probably be a 100 pileups in the morning.

LSE through yesterday was -1.6F for the month (compared to norms). Torch fail over here.

Saukville will just get in in March/April/May... He'll be wearing a thick fur coat on his mopedbicycle in June.

fur_coat_on_bike.jpg

11 days into MET Winter..........

Just saying..

EDIT..

Ill add that I agree this is a very frustrating start to Winter and looking at every model run is a challenge. But sometimes you need step back and look at the big picture. Its early.

Since winter truly starts Dec 1st we have lost 1/3rd of our winter. If that Nov 30th event didnt happen it would be one of the worst starts to winter in my memory.

Ummm..how dense are u?

Where is your sense of humor? Do you actually think we will get fire tornadoes this Winter..? lol

lol you are completely missing the point.

No offense, but you do come across as a little wishy washy.. It's ok to admit to a little bipolar or accuweather transfer wink.pnglaugh.png

Someone please get me a tissue.

Sorry, all my tissues burned in the fire tornado.

Since winter truly starts Dec 1st we have lost 1/3rd of our winter. If that Nov 30th event didnt happen it would be one of the worst starts to winter in my memory.

11/91 days does not equal 1/3?

Archived