CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Late November through Early December Obs/banter

CoastalWx

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want it to feel like November. I feel like I'm in the twilight zone.

Its going to end soon, step down begins next week, ginx's>transient pattern for a while............I will say this the squirrels are ENORMOUS, never have seen them so fat, mother nature knows something is coming I have enjoyed watching the meltdowns for sure. Winter will be here soon enough.

Its going to end soon, step down begins next week, ginx's>transient pattern for a while............I will say this the squirrels are ENORMOUS, never have seen them so fat, mother nature knows something is coming I have enjoyed watching the meltdowns for sure. Winter will be here soon enough.

Any thongs on the beach in SC? I can feel the change coming, within a week or so we are shoveling.

I love it up there. Have you ever been to Squam Lake? It's truly God's country.

No, Been over to Winni many times, Its a nice region, As i boated there for a few years and stayed at the Naswa and went over to lakeport landing to have service done on my Formula, I mainly was in the Lakes region here in Maine Long Lake, Brandy Pond and Sebago We have so many lakes here in Maine i would never even be able to see all ours, Some the only way into is by 4 wheeler or boat in

Is this the 11/16 pattern change that you advertised?

No, Been over to Winni many times, Its a nice region, As i boated there for a few years and stayed at the Naswa and went over to lakeport landing to have service done on my Formula, I mainly was in the Lakes region here in Maine Long Lake, Brandy Pond and Sebago We have so many lakes here in Maine i would never even be able to see all ours, Some the only way into is by 4 wheeler or boat in

It's incredible. Much quieter than Winni. It feels more rustic.

post-33-0-16372000-1322598441.jpg

I'll have to hit the Maine Lakes more. I've never even been to Sebago.

It's incredible. Much quieter than Winni. It feels more rustic.

post-33-0-16372000-1322598441.jpg

I'll have to hit the Maine Lakes more. I've never even been to Sebago.

If you like NH, You would love Maine, Winni is very busy, A lot of people and a lot going on, Sebago is to a certain extent not as many places to eat though, Its a lot busier at the causeway on Long Lake/Brandy pond, Thats where all the restaurants and bars are, But there are several smaller lakes and ponds that are quiet in this same area that you can visit and some very remote ones not that far away..

I love the sound of the DS. Ill be right there with you. Opening day isn't far away. Nothing Like VAST in the winter.

We are going to need some sustained cold to button things up, Riding for the most part does not start until christmas or there after for most of the state provided we have the snow

If you like NH, You would love Maine, Winni is very busy, A lot of people and a lot going on, Sebago is to a certain extent not as many places to eat though, Its a lot busier at the causeway on Long Lake/Brandy pond, Thats where all the restaurants and bars are, But there are several smaller lakes and ponds that are quiet in this same area that you can visit and some very remote ones not that far away..

I plan on being up there a lot in the summer. I have friends that have a place in the area too. I'll have to shoot east over to Sebago when I get a chance.

I plan on being up there a lot in the summer. I have friends that have a place in the area too. I'll have to shoot east over to Sebago when I get a chance.

Either place you can't go wrong, There is nothing like being at the lake day and night, Especially if you like booze and food....... :drunk:

Archived