e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Wow..New Eurotrash clobbers Lakes Region Late Thanksgiving weekend

wxhstn74

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Winter wonderland here on IWU campus!!! How long do we for-see this lasting???

I think this system will be out of here rather quickly so maybe around midnight or so at least for the central Indiana area. IND has extended the WWA for another few counties south. This includes Indianapolis. From their discussion, they expanded it due to rush hour concerns.

Interesting forecasting going on in SEMI right now.

Weather.com has NE Oakland cty at 6-9"

NWS 1-3"

whistle.gif

Breezy. Rain and snow in the evening...then snow after midnight. Cloudy. Accumulations 1 to 3 inches. Lows 28 to 32. North winds 15 to 25 mph...with gusts to 30 mph. Chance of precipitation 90 percent.

Rain and snow this evening turning to all snow. Snow may be heavy at times overnight. Low 29F. Winds NNW at 15 to 25 mph. Snow accumulating 5 to 8 inches.

Somebody is clearly wrong

This is a great day for a

mallard_duck.jpg

Michsnowfreaks pics do no justice with regards to how much standing water there is everywhere. Ungodly amounts of water fell today.

True, there is much worse standing water than was pictured. Just a few quick pics to show the kind of day it is. It doesnt help that the ground was already super saturated.

Welcome to winter driving season in LAF. :facepalm:

http://www.jconline....|text|FRONTPAGE

Ouch. It never ceases to amazing me how people react to the first snowfall especially while driving. Downtown still has nothing sticking so far (at least what I can see through my cameras). Expecting the heavier snow to start pushing through within the next hour however.

Archived