Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Wow..New Eurotrash clobbers Lakes Region Late Thanksgiving weekend

wxhstn74

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha, yeah Christmas would be a good ranting benchmark date. Don't think you'll be doing it though (good enough December precludes that)...

We'll see. Honestly, despite all the favorable forecasts, I'm kinda bracing myself for a 88-89 type Nina. Irrational I know, but with expectations kept low, I'm not going to be too upset if I only have a handful of inches of snow by January. No ridiculous frustration derived $100 bets this year :lol:.

We'll see. Honestly, despite all the favorable forecasts, I'm kinda bracing myself for a 88-89 type Nina. Irrational I know, but with expectations kept low, I'm not going to be too upset if I only have a handful of inches of snow by January. No ridiculous frustration derived $100 bets this year :lol:.

1988-89 followed a Nino winter, bad analog. ;) Plus I thought you were riding 1999-00? :guitar:

We better get back to the task at hand, GFS rolling out...

Right you are Tim. Pardon my OT banter.

:P

Honestly I haven't followed run-to-run details, but the 0z GFS looks void of any "cold enough" air through 72 hours...slp in SE MI at the same time. Hell of a soaker here as well other spots, combined with tonight/overnight's rains of course.

weather changes.

Im leaning on the liquid side ATM. Im not buying too much Into colder solution. The origin of the system and strength might lead me to believe that getting the cold air to produce is a long shot.

Btw?

Did appsrunner put you up to this?

Nope. I just recognize you from accuweather. Old habits die hard, eh?

Now you want to talk weather? Or you just want to start trouble.......your a TROLL

So a troll based his opinions and facts up with meteorology? Man, if that's the case then just call me 4chan.

Seriously though, i have no idea what you're referring to. I left AW long before you stopped posting there. Starting drama on the internet isnt cool, just sayin. Now if you have any more issues you'd like to talk about you can pm me. K thanks.

You'd look mighty sexy in green.

Never going to happen. But without Hoosier on board right now, I feel the need to try to get the topic back under a little "control". Not that I'm not guilty myself at taking swipes, but geez...

Anyway, 0z GGEM looks amped. Lacking our true cold air connection, but that's pretty clear at this point. Still think NE Indiana and the southern 1/2, 2/3 of lower MI stand the best chance at seeing accumulating snowfall.

So a troll based his opinions and facts up with meteorology? Man, if that's the case then just call me 4chan.

Seriously though, i have no idea what you're referring to. I left AW long before you stopped posting there. Starting drama on the internet isnt cool, just sayin. Now if you have any more issues you'd like to talk about you can pm me. K thanks.

Lol.

STFU.

Well now, what a great start Ive gotten off to. Anyways, I always feel as though rain to snow events never pan out quite as they're forecasted. Many times I can recall a changeover supposed to occur and something ends up going haywire. With a lack of a true cold air connection that's definitely in the back of my mind. However, I like that a few models throw some snow our way in SE MI. Crossing my fingers that this ends up being our first snowfall. When do we get into ARW/NMM/RUC/HRRR range?

Well now, what a great start Ive gotten off to. Anyways, I always feel as though rain to snow events never pan out quite as they're forecasted. Many times I can recall a changeover supposed to occur and something ends up going haywire. With a lack of a true cold air connection that's definitely in the back of my mind. However, I like that a few models throw some snow our way in SE MI. Crossing my fingers that this ends up being our first snowfall. When do we get into ARW/NMM/RUC/HRRR range?

I'll give you that. Rain to snow scenarios are tricky and seem to disappoint more times than not. Especially in marginal situations.

Love you too baby :)

Come on, please just let it go.

I'll give you that. Rain to snow scenarios are tricky and seem to disappoint more times than not. Especially in marginal situations.

Come on, please just let it go.

Definitely.

Id love to. Apparently Im not allowed to post here because i somehow trolled someone somewhere a long time ago in never never land or something. Sheesh. But yes, moving on.

weather changes.

Im leaning on the liquid side ATM. Im not buying too much Into colder solution. The origin of the system and strength might lead me to believe that getting the cold air to produce is a long shot.

Btw?

Did appsrunner put you up to this?

lol is that really a question?

Anyways, GGEM is amped, but I can't really tell what it does, e-wall really screwing things up.

Archived