joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Sunday 12/12 Rainstorm OBS

CT Rain

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gonna be some surprised folks tomorrow when they wake up to snow on the ground. As we thought

33.2 light snow

Definitely hinted at by the RUC of a resurgence of precipitation (in the form of snow) this evening, even as far south as the NYC area. GFS and RGEM (and now NAM) hinting at measurable snowfall for parts of CT and western MA tonight.

Nice to see precip blossom on an ART-ALB-BDL axis.

I don't know which thread it's in..but yesterday you posted to me that you thought today and tomorrow were basically dry and that is a quote

No I had snow in my forecast for tonight and early tomorrow. Not the 1-3" flying during the day today as you thought... I thought rain to snow showers and then another burst tonight as happened.

No I had snow in my forecast for tonight and early tomorrow. Not the 1-3" flying during the day today as you thought... I thought rain to snow showers and then another burst tonight as happened.

That is not true dude. The post is in one of these threads..and I'm sure someone can either find it or back me up. And on air yesterday you were not sayng anything about accumulating snowfall tonight

That is not true dude. The post is in one of these threads..and I'm sure someone can either find it or back me up. And on air yesterday you were not sayng anything about accumulating snowfall tonight

I said there could be some accumulation at night and by Tuesday morning... maybe an inch in some towns and I think that is fair.

Archived