• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Late November/Early December upcoming wx.

CoastalWx

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know why we look this early. Don't get me wrong...I'm nearly 65 and I do it every year. But in my entire lifetime, the only serious November snow I saw was during my last year in college on Election Day 1968...about 16 inches...upstate NY...and yes that melted also. It always melts fairly quickly prior to 12/15.

I don't know why we look this early. Don't get me wrong...I'm nearly 65 and I do it every year. But in my entire lifetime, the only serious November snow I saw was during my last year in college on Election Day 1968...about 16 inches...upstate NY...and yes that melted also. It always melts fairly quickly prior to 12/15.

You missed the Nov 1899 blizzard? 1-2 feet for all.

Nah run of the mill........

bos +18

bdl+18

pvd+19

orh+18

I took this pic 11/23/10 at the Egremont CC. It was the last round of golf for the season. If I remember correctly there was a strong cold front bearing down. There was so much talk about how warm it was and how the Winter was going to suck, blah, blah , blah. We know how that worked out. The hammer will drop. it's inevitable. There will be much rejoicing.

Was there was a T day snow in recent history which gave 10 inches?

Archived