12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
December 11th - 13th Observations

HWY316wx

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

all sleet? how many miles are you from NC border?

about 45 minutes or so up the highway (sorry i dont know the exact miles, maybe 40 or 45?). it started as all sleet, now rain is mixed in :(

37 with a 29 dp in Dahlonega with Rain. Rationalism is out the window as weenieism is taking over. Starring at the floodlights looking for a freak miracle on the front end.:arrowhead:

ditto lol. was hoping it would drag the cold air on down, but alas. at least its my first frozen precip of the year :lol:

Tony, when your elevation is considered by most as a "suburb of heaven", you get snow. :arrowhead:

A great humanitarian and dog saver such as yourself deserves a great many snows! It is the rampant gluttony and your

undisguised glee that is off putting :) Enjoy traveling boy, I'm going to get me some sleet in feet one day, then I'll get to gloat. T

A great humanitarian and dog saver such as yourself deserves a great many snows! It is the rampant gluttony and your

undisguised glee that is off putting :) Enjoy traveling boy, I'm going to get me some sleet in feet one day, then I'll get to gloat. T

:thumbsup: And I will take it bowed downed before you...........:hug: ..

Current Obs.

Mostly Cloud and Windy (having some big gusts here recently)

Temp: 38.0 degrees

Dewpoint: 16.9 degrees

Wetbulb Temp: 31.1 degrees

Seems like that initial band of precipitation fell apart while traveling over the valley, but the main shield is moving this way. We'll see what happens!

Archived