• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Pictures Thread: October HECS

powderfreak

Boy every tree that is down had tons of green leaves on them. Not a shock as to see why they fell. However, I've never seen so many trees split at the base like that. Usually it's the limbs that fall or perhaps the top half of the tree snapped off, but look how those bases snapped. Must have been such a huge load on tree perhaps combined with a little swaying from the wind. I've never seen so many trees do that. Although, some of the tree look like they may have an insect problem.

Yeah seeing how some of the trees were snapped at the base like that was amazing. Something you'd see in a stronger tornado.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I told you that you guys would get crushed. The whole east thing mattered more for Kevin and Will, but it did make a difference between Rick getting buried and not getting buried.

You must be devastated that logan11 didn't get buried.

I might have been taking a toaster bath here if he did in this storm.

That sucks. Looters would get shot here pretty quick.

Like we said...is it worth it??

In the dark it's tough, probably going on in lots of areas. Ryan broadcast from Tolland tonight, what a mess. Ct Gov finally using Nat Guard with CLP , duh, Blizzard of 78 the friigin Nat Guard and Army were day 1 coordinated with utilities, gotta love deregulation .

In the dark it's tough, probably going on in lots of areas. Ryan broadcast from Tolland tonight, what a mess. Ct Gov finally using Nat Guard with CLP , duh, Blizzard of 78 the friigin Nat Guard and Army were day 1 coordinated with utilities, gotta love deregulation .

That was a problem in Irene as well. Springfield had a big problem after the tornado on June 1st too.

He and Ryan will be the last

They unhooked Ryan after reading the blog

:lol:

I wonder when Ryan will get it back, even the street light on the corner of South Quaker/Farmington Ave was still out when I was walking home from taking pics. I did see some sort of truck though in the area although it may have been a wood chipper.

He was so right to call them out. The linesmen are fine, but the suits are douches

Blaming the mets. Ok, right... They all forecast major problems

My son has another 2 hour delay

Absolutely. Linesman work pretty dam hard...get paid well too. I know a couple. If you ever seen them in front of your house...give them a cup of coffee or something. Mets will always get blamed anyways, but that was a desperate move and one that backfired.

Archived