Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
October 2011 Banter/Obs/Disco Part III

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First real inside runner of the season. Looks like one of those storms with strong s-se winds and heavy rain ahead of it, followed by strong west winds behind it. Nothing extraordinary as of now, but it looks like a strong system. Deepens pretty quickly.

GFS had it last night, not a good sign for eastern areas, man is that a humid torch ahead of it, my favorite screaming southeasters!!

First real inside runner of the season. Looks like one of those storms with strong s-se winds and heavy rain ahead of it, followed by strong west winds behind it. Nothing extraordinary as of now, but it looks like a strong system. Deepens pretty quickly.

I love those..where we rip SE winds to 60 mph with ree damage then dews crash and we rip west gusts to 55

I love those..where we rip SE winds to 60 mph with ree damage then dews crash and we rip west gusts to 55

Some models hint at a tropical connection too with moisture at least. I don't know about 60mph winds, but this is the first real strong storm of the season which is always nice to see.

Still think late Friday or Friday night could feature a few boomers for some. Dynamics look pretty good.

Dec 2000 for every storm this year?

You know you are sitting pretty this winter, NS dominated winter, clippers and Miller B's, some ok blocking, puts you and Ray in the primetime spots. Lack of a STJ this winter, less Miller A's, less taint for eastern areas, solid winter for everyone north of I84 and east of 91.

You know you are sitting pretty this winter, NS dominated winter, clippers and Miller B's, some ok blocking, puts you and Ray in the primetime spots. Lack of a STJ this winter, less Miller A's, less taint for eastern areas, solid winter for everyone north of I84 and east of 91.

We'll see. We saw what can happen with a little blocking last year, so I wouldn't count out sw ct.

Archived