Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
October 2011 Banter/Obs/Disco Part III

HoarfrostHubb

A cute part?

Did you get any weather enthusiast cameos?

They filmed an Irish festival the other day down the street. Maybe I'm on there..lol. I'm sure they have the good with the bad, but the area I live in is called Adams Village. Eire Pub is the famous Irish pub where all the politicians go to. Pretty much an old man's bar where peeps go and talk politics over a pint, but Smithwicks on tap and incredible steak tips is all I need.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They filmed an Irish festival the other day down the street. Maybe I'm on there..lol. I'm sure they have the good with the bad, but the area I live in is called Adams Village. Eire Pub is the famous Irish pub where all the politicians go to. Pretty much an old man's bar where peeps go and talk politics over a pint, but Smithwicks on tap and incredible steak tips is all I need.

:huh: Did not know those existed

Man that sounds like my kind of place minus the politicians, fireplace too?

:huh: Did not know those existed

Man that sounds like my kind of place minus the politicians, fireplace too?

It's just one of those things where candidates go to to campaign. It's known in the area. It's not necessarily an old man bar per se.

It's a local joint, but a great place to watch the game.

That's misleading, we've been in the 20's and 30's, I can't believe you haven't at least hit the 30's.

I should have specified mby. It really is absurd how badly my lows play out--comical in a way. I don't worry too much about it. When it counts, it's usually not an issue.

That said, I may have misspoken. I had looked at my monthly, but forgot to account for the fact I was without readings until this weekend. I might have dipped into sub-40 territory during the last set of cold mornings.

55.4/49

It's just one of those things where candidates go to to campaign. It's known in the area. It's not necessarily an old man bar per se.

It's a local joint, but a great place to watch the game.

lol, Can do without the politics, I was going to say, Any place that has booze is a place i will stop at....... :thumbsup:

Really? You don't get WCVB?

Chronicle was at BOX last week

http://www.theboston...466/detail.html

Nope. Funny thing though--I just looked to confirm. I was looking at the listing and was like "what the hell is wvit"? As it turns out, I I don't get Boston, but I discovered I do get Ryan's channel. I'll have to tune in.

lol, After the kids go to bed the fun starts..... unless someone needs water, is sick, has a nightmare, can't fall asleep, is scared of the dark etc.......

or...you have to get up early get everyone showered, fed, lunches made, dressed, make sure homework is done........get them on the bus dropped off at daycare.......then go to work was rinse repeat.

Would not trade it in for the world.

my leg and shoulder says rain is coming

Archived