Total Members
    Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
October 2011 Banter/Obs/Disco Part III

HoarfrostHubb

LOL, the sandbag dance.

Do you remember the long version of that song...where the woman singing spelled out Safety Dance?

She went SSSS -AAAA FFF EEEE TTT YYYY SAFESAFE SAFE tyyyy Dancedance...lol

Ginx could make a a video with all of us by the river....just a frenzy of sandbag stacking.. MRG will be driving the payloader moving piles of sand around...hair blowing every which way....there';; be hiipes throwing frisbees and hackeying... Ginx will be stacking bags...ina rush to hold back the mighty river.

We'll have naked girls dancing on top of piles of sandbags...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you remember the long version of that song...where the woman singing spelled out Safety Dance?

Ginx could make a a video with all of us by the river....just a frenzy of sandbag stacking.. MRG will be driving the payloader moving piles of sand around...hair blowing every which way....there';; be hiipes throwing frisbees and hackeying... Ginx will be stacking bags...ina rush to hold back the mighty river.

Go watch the video and then substitute the characters for SNE members...can't stop laughing.

I thought the spelling was on every version of that song.

Torched to 53.1/52, .44" down.

:lmao: .........your course is making a poor decision financially. Enjoy the mud today, I know I will.

Just came from the course, didn't see another soul. As you can see it is now a forlorn place. It won't be long before it's locked under a blanket of snow. Oct 31 is really the latest the club could stay open and be viable (they probably should already be closed). Time to put it to sleep for the Winter.

Wow Pete look how healthy and green that grass is, like spring almost! Looks awesome :thumbsup:

Dailies 13 October the year 11

BOS +6

BDL +5

PVD +8

ORH +6

BDR +7

Man its going to be startling if/when the pattern actually flips to below normal. I am not sure the general population really knows just how warm above average it has been lately. If it goes the opposite way below normal, people are in for a surprise.

If its chilly in GC now, I wonder what a -10F or -15F departure would feel like :snowman:

Wow Pete look how healthy and green that grass is, like spring almost! Looks awesome :thumbsup:

Dailies 13 October the year 11

BOS +6

BDL +5

PVD +8

ORH +6

BDR +7

Sure , sure. Spring is right around the corner. The grass is green from repeated applications of LESCO. You can laugh it up but the hammer is going to drop and drop hard.

Sure , sure. Spring is right around the corner. The grass is green from repeated applications of LESCO. You can laugh it up but the hammer is going to drop and drop hard.

Have I ever said it would not? Even endless summer must sleep at some point, but not for a while, perhaps a few more weeks left.

Have I ever said it would not? Even endless summer must sleep at some point, but not for a while, perhaps a few more weeks left.

Dreamin'. Looks like normal Autumn like weather to me. Nothing says summer like highs in the 50's. I notice Blizz isn't saying anything about the lack of foliage in the pics.lol

fcst.jpg

Tonight: Showers likely, mainly after 2am. Patchy fog. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 53. Light east wind. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Friday: Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Patchy fog before 1pm, then Patchy fog after 2pm. High near 65. East wind around 6 mph becoming south. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

Friday Night: Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 9pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 9pm and 10pm, then a chance of showers after 10pm. Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Saturday: A chance of showers, mainly before 9am. Partly sunny, with a high near 57. West wind between 9 and 16 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. West wind between 10 and 16 mph.

Sunday: Partly sunny, with a high near 55.

Sunday Night: Patchy fog after 2am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.

Monday: Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 57.

Monday Night: A chance of showers. Patchy fog after 3am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Tuesday: A chance of showers. Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 61. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Tuesday Night: A chance of showers. Patchy fog after 3am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 50. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Wednesday: A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 59. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Wednesday Night: A chance of rain. Patchy fog between 10pm and 3am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 43. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Thursday: A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 54. Chance of precipitation is 40%

Archived