• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Southeast Members Map

burgertime

I've made a few updates..like giving Phil a MET icon (red marker) and putting Eyewall in Raleigh. However I'm sure there are a lot of new members who would like to be added to the map. So I'm trying to get ahead of the game this winter. You can view the map here: Southeast Forum Members.

If you would like to have your username on the map please send a PM with your location. It does not have to be specific and I don't need an address simply a city and state will work just fine.

Just an update if you asked to be on the map I probably added you. However for some reason the map is not putting everyone on there. If you scroll through the member and click on the second page. You should be on there.

rqq9T.png

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've made a few updates..like giving Phil a MET icon (red marker) and putting Eyewall in Raleigh. However I'm sure there are a lot of new members who would like to be added to the map. So I'm trying to get ahead of the game this winter. You can view the map here: Southeast Forum Members.

If you would like to have your username on the map please send a PM with your location. It does not have to be specific and I don't need an address simply a city and state will work just fine.

Very cool but to be accurate I am just west of Chapel Hill in Carrboro.

just sent you my info. btw LOLOLOL on the weenie for brick. perfect!!

Awesome on the Brick front, but honestly there should be a few more weenie tags once some other posters submit their locations to you.....

God it feels so great to be posting again in the SE threads. I felt dirty being the SEVA and the Mid Atlantic threads for the past 5 years....WOOO

Welcome home!

I'm now in Columbia off Rosewood drive about a mile up from the stadium.

I lived on Monroe street a block off Rosewood one year, and a block off on Monroe a few years too.

Publix is awesome there.

Main Moon is the best cheap chinese place in Columbia, in that shopping center. It's like $5 for a huge meal.

Rosewood Dairy Bar - OUTSTANDING.

I'll be in town for something going on down the road there on Saturday. HA!

I lived on Monroe street a block off Rosewood one year, and a block off on Monroe a few years too.

Publix is awesome there.

Main Moon is the best cheap chinese place in Columbia, in that shopping center. It's like $5 for a huge meal.

Rosewood Dairy Bar - OUTSTANDING.

I'll be in town for something going on down the road there on Saturday. HA!

Dude, egg roll chen > Main moon.

Publix does rock.

Just an update if you asked to be on the map I probably added you. However for some reason the map is not putting everyone on there. If you scroll through the member and click on the second page. You should be on there.

I think it has to be done using layers, I believe that's the way this one was done http://www.daculawea...om/nawn_new.php

If you zoom out there are more stations. Scroll down and it will tell you that you might not see all the stations until you click on a regional map. Oh wait... I'm doing that with a script and not Google maps... sorry. sad.gif

How many are on the first page? Maybe some even number like 50 or 100? They might have some limit for icons per view or something.

Archived