Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
DC/MD/VA/WV General Obs/Disc: mid-July - end of August

Ellinwood

That's right! Deal with it B)

So make one post every once in awhile describing the drought... no need for a half dozen or more "aw I didn't get rain" posts every time rain falls somewhere nearby.

you need to relax Mark, jesus, what are you the thread police. It is just weather.

Oh and yes we got rain here, .88 in the bucket :thumbsup:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is pretty wild to see our locales so different. There's a Coop site near you, Sharpsburg 5S, that I look at especially during the winter, and the snow totals are always very close to mine. Summer precip is much more of a hit-and-miss proposition. I've lucked out quite often this year.

Yup--know the one you mean. I checked the rain gauge when I got home and this afternnoons "storm" dropped about 1/10th of an inch of rain. It's still hotter then the surface of the sun....

One thing that I have learned by not being on here so much like I used to is that the dry stretches don't seem so dry and the hot doesn't seem as hot and the fringe jobs don't seem like that big of a deal....beautiful morning today...enjoy everyone.

One thing that I have learned by not being on here so much like I used to is that the dry stretches don't seem so dry and the hot doesn't seem as hot and the fringe jobs don't seem like that big of a deal....beautiful morning today...enjoy everyone.

who are you?

I'm that old guy that used to be that guy who always did that thing....so much tragedy in my life Ian...it has truly sucked to be me since February...hope all is well.

:( sorry to hear..

:( sorry to hear..

It's ok...I'm SLOWLY coming out of it...best thing to come out of it is that I have lost about 35 pounds...not that it matters but it's something. It is a beautiful day still though....just enough clouds to keep it coolish. Oh yeah...sweet spot for the thunderstorms this week too! :thumbsup:

It's ok...I'm SLOWLY coming out of it...best thing to come out of it is that I have lost about 35 pounds...not that it matters but it's something. It is a beautiful day still though....just enough clouds to keep it coolish. Oh yeah...sweet spot for the thunderstorms this week too! :thumbsup:

Glad to hear this, Don.

As far as the weight loss, that's a huge accomplishment!

Love the weather today. Reminds me that fall is not too far away. whistle.gif

Archived