Newest Member
    joxey
Looking ahead to Winter 2011-2012?

Ji

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think today we just looked ahead to winter 2011-2012

These storm misses happen like this all of the time out here...even in 09...not sure this has anything to do with winter...it only stinks because you sat here and watched it fall apart after looking at models saying it was going to rain. I stopped paying attention so much and trust me it really is no big deal...just another day it didn't rain is all.

Then why do you live in Southeast VA dude? At least try Chicago.

Also detecting sarcasm is kinda important :)

I find snowfall here much more beautiful and unique than when it happens somehwere where it snows on a regular basis. I'm picky. If I had to see it all the time and was buried under feet of it, it would just be boring.

I find snowfall here much more beautiful and unique than when it happens somehwere where it snows on a regular basis. I'm picky. If I had to see it all the time and was buried under feet of it, it would just be boring.

Got that right. While I do hate snow, I don't hate it as much as I used to (when I was still up in NY). The trade-off is no one down here knows how to drive in it :gun_bandana:

Snowfall forecast: 90-125% of normal throughout the region. Overall precip is normal (N+W) to slightly below normal (SE).

This is a big post guys. This guy is money on snowfall forecasting until somebody proves to me that he's not.

I don't know why everybody is so bummed about what happened with this storm and what it implies for winter. We wouldn't have done well in the winter with this past storm setup, but there's no reason to believe that every situation we get this winter will be this type of setup.

This is a big post guys. This guy is money on snowfall forecasting until somebody proves to me that he's not.

I don't know why everybody is so bummed about what happened with this storm and what it implies for winter. We wouldn't have done well in the winter with this past storm setup, but there's no reason to believe that every situation we get this winter will be this type of setup.

They steal our snow.

Archived