• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
The siege is over..Cool and wet is over till autumn

Damage In Tolland

can a person resign from a weather board? Why would you do something silly like that, what happened?

Well, DT said :

David Tolleris american WX ...Morons lead by dip****s

about an hour ago · LikeUnlike

David Tolleris Eventually the pathetic mismanagement of amwx will drive all the good mets away

Diane Rombalski guess you can't post at amwx, then...

this off FB account..

However, I'll probably have to ignore that and just post i guess.

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, DT said :

David Tolleris american WX ...Morons lead by dip****s

about an hour ago · LikeUnlike

David Tolleris Eventually the pathetic mismanagement of amwx will drive all the good mets away

Diane Rombalski guess you can't post at amwx, then...

this off FB account..

However, I'll probably have to ignore that and just post i guess.

Who cares what that idiot thinks? He's in a mental institute in case you didn't know.

Just be yourself, post here, and bend a little bit.

I feel like I'm talking you down off the window ledge

You don't have to fit into a bar scene or be quick and witty. We're all here for our love and passion for weather.

We like your obs and stuff..even the pics of your girlfriend in mink coats.

Just stay on the board and enjoy the board..it's the only board you've got

Haha, that was funny. Yeah, I love the board and weather .. :X

my Girlfriend dumped me due to the board though and snow..lol

Thanks Kev. Sorry for my low moods.

The board is the place i feel best.

As you saw i was slow with comebacks in the bar though.

Well, i should probably post more. I don't seem to fit the bar scene though I'm not quick at the joke comebacks.

57F here now.. Cool in my apt. Low stratus.

Cmon man...stay! I'm not a bar guy either but love the snow just like you...and I really enjoyed talking with you and meeting you in February.

Haha, that was funny. Yeah, I love the board and weather .. :X

my Girlfriend dumped me due to the board though and snow..lol

Thanks Kev. Sorry for my low moods.

The board is the place i feel best.

As you saw i was slow with comebacks in the bar though.

Well if she dumped you becase of your love of snow and the board..then you're better off without that wench. Move on to bigger and better things.

Maybe you and Ray can go to a Sox game this summer since you're both single and on the prowl.

Who cares what that idiot thinks? He's in a mental institute in case you didn't know.

Just be yourself, post here, and bend a little bit.

I feel like I'm talking you down off the window ledge

Oh man, lol. and he feeds me lots of negatives.. Teah, I was on the ledge as people hate me due to my loving severe weather,. I was out taking pics. and they thought i was weird. The heck with them

BTW: I'd like more SNE get together's. Or meeting with weather like minded friends even if not an official GTG.

Sorry of off topic bologna.

Looking over models now.. Waarmer in MR..

It's equally disturbing that you've seen the last days of highs in the 50's or 60's until September

Poo Poo. Cool and rainy with occasional, short lived warm spells. The Death Valley days are a figment of your over active imagination.

Lol, Pete.. warmer days ahead for you.. :X Hope you handle that okay .. But don't worry. summer only about 8 weeks them autmn leaves..

70's are fine, even low 80's are fine. Like sands through the hour glass so are the days of this summer. So many potential hot weather days have already been squandered. Btw, don't put much stock in what haters have to say. Normal, well adjusted people don't judge others with a hyper-critical eye. Enjoy life and persue your interests and happiness will permeate your existence.

Cmon man...stay! I'm not a bar guy either but love the snow just like you...and I really enjoyed talking with you and meeting you in February.

Thanks, I really enjoyed meeting and talking with you too. I hope we all can do that again sometime soon.

I'm near ORH and not far away from you , Kev and others.

58F bright spots in the OVC

Thanks, I really enjoyed meeting and talking with you too. I hope we all can do that again sometime soon.

You are funny and knowledgable. I love the old school knowledge.

I keep feeling like i should take a break from the board now and then.

Maybe next week, lol

Poo Poo. Cool and rainy with occasional, short lived warm spells. The Death Valley days are a figment of your over active imagination.

70's are fine, even low 80's are fine. Like sands through the hour glass so are the days of this summer. So many potential hot weather days have already been squandered. Btw, don't put much stock in what haters have to say. Normal, well adjusted people don't judge others with a hyper-critical eye. Enjoy life and persue your interests and happiness will permeate your existence.

Nice analogy about summer. "Like sands through the hourglass, so are the days ( numbered) of this summer" ... :X

You're Right too. people like that who say that to me.. the weather haters.. are not worth being upset over.

Sorry for off topic.

You are funny and knowledgable. I love the old school knowledge.

I keep feeling like i should take a break from the board now and then.

Maybe next week, lol

Thank you and so are you.

lol, the old charts.. I have a room just for those.. The big storms to compare older model runs to actual outcomes..

haha, bikini watching next week as your break?? lol! Wait, you're married.. But watching is okay though.

Back down to 56F now. OVC ST, STFRA

Wind ENE at 4 MPH.

Yeah we should have another GTG.

What awful wx this is......hopefully we're in the final hours.

Interesting. I had sort of been wondering if it had anything to do with the bumper crop of acorns that we had last fall.

Anything I need to worry about?

Anyway, Sun is poking through for the first time today. Destructive sunshine?

Oak trees everywhere are losing leaves, interesting.

57/53. Nice cool day. Should be a great day in the 70s tomorrow after the recent cool wx. Wow, did the weather gods listen to me about when to start the heat lol. Nice 70s and low 80s the next 5-6 days then the torch begins next tues-wed once school is out.

thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Thank god school is almost over, can't wait to be done with subbing.

Come September, I'll be in grad school working on my teacher's license.thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

58.4/57, mostly cloudy, high of 65.5F.

Archived