stormtracker

Conference Questionnaire 2  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following dates would you prefer the conference to be on

• June 24-26
    • July 22-24
    • Doesn't matter to me, I'll come either date
  2. 2. Pricing

• I'd rather pay more and have a reception during the Friday night exhibit - $115-130
    • I'd rather pay less and have no reception -$100-$115
    • Does not matter to me

Since this poll will be used as part of the final decision making process, I ask that you please do not participate if you answered not likely to attend in the last poll. Thanks.

Staff input and this poll will be used in part to make a final decision. Please try to keep commentary or lobbying efforts out of this thread (Hi Kevin, Mr. July!).

Since this poll will be used as part of the final decision making process, I ask that you please do not participate if you answered not likely to attend in the last poll. Thanks.

Staff input and this poll will be used in part to make a final decision. Please try to keep commentary or lobbying efforts out of this thread (Hi Kevin, Mr. July!).

My 2011 fireman calandar is enroute to your house..Check the mailbox

I chose July 22-24th and the pay more option. If it's really only a difference of $15-$30 that's no big deal.

:weenie:

BWI is the location it will be held at in 2011

sorry for revealing private conversation randy, delete if you want.

we are working with the marriott again, but they got unresponsive. suspect the lady he was working with got preggers or something and she did not set up a good procedure for her absense. maude stepped in so hopefully we will hear something next week when all the admin types return from the holidays. however, i advised randy to use other cities as bait so they will get up off their ass.

he will keep us advised but i think for ease of travel and closeness for those that organize these things, it will be in the baltimore washington area somewhere if the marriott does not get better. we have alot of good posters in the carolinas and close to pittsburgh that those two might serve also. that is just my opinion - it has not been discussed. we'll know more next week.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Patrick

Any updates yet?

sorry for revealing private conversation randy, delete if you want.

we are working with the marriott again, but they got unresponsive. suspect the lady he was working with got preggers or something and she did not set up a good procedure for her absense. maude stepped in so hopefully we will hear something next week when all the admin types return from the holidays. however, i advised randy to use other cities as bait so they will get up off their ass.

he will keep us advised but i think for ease of travel and closeness for those that organize these things, it will be in the baltimore washington area somewhere if the marriott does not get better. we have alot of good posters in the carolinas and close to pittsburgh that those two might serve also. that is just my opinion - it has not been discussed. we'll know more next week.

Archived