• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
End of March, Early April Threat

I think i will take my chances with the 0z euro lol Its been flirting with that nyc track for a couple days now..Being in a valley at only 556 feet is prob gonna hurt some but i think if everything came together right i should be able to get snow even in early april..

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think i will take my chances with the 0z euro lol Its been flirting with that nyc track for a couple days now..Being in a valley at only 556 feet is prob gonna hurt some but i think if everything came together right i should be able to get snow even in early april..

If it comes in early enough (Thursday Night)...along with some strong UVM you might do better than you think.

Models still all over the map with late week (2nd) system. A few less models hitting the total phased solutions, but still lots of ensemble members of the globals depicting such, along with op UK.

I'm leaning toward there being a "just miss" phase, which would provide a minor northern stream system tapping some of the moisture from the southern stream. Hopefully today's runs converge a bit...

The models are showing big differences in track, timing, and how strong this will get. I know most of the models , with the Canadian leading the charge, show a decent snowstorm, where as the GFS is lagging back.... This upcoming end of week storm has a big uphill battle ahead of it. We have a very dry and suppressed situation over us right now.. The question is how far north will the precipitation be. The Canadian and WRF show a very amplified storm The Euro is in the middle with the GFS showing a very unimpressive storm That's pushed south and it looks fairly ragged do to the upper level wind shear. I think the GFS has the best handle on this thing right now.....I know storms this time of year can do strange things at the last second....I just don't think this storm is the one that will do it.

Major model spread....everything seems to have to work out perfect for a good snowstorm, however I'm rooting for 13.7" for Albany for my birthday present this Friday so Albany can hit 100" :thumbsup:

I'm looking for 17.3" here at BGM before the Spring pattern finally commences and sets in for good. Another 17.3" would put BGM up to 131.8" on the season making it the snowiest winter on record here.

I give the above a slightly better chance of happening than SU has at winning the Nat'l Championship in Men's Basketball this year.

I'm looking for 17.3" here at BGM before the Spring pattern finally commences and sets in for good. Another 17.3" would put BGM up to 131.8" on the season making it the snowiest winter on record here.

I give the above a slightly better chance of happening than SU HAD at winning the Nat'l Championship in Men's Basketball this year.

Fixed that for ya...

I give the above a slightly better chance of happening than SU has at winning the Nat'l Championship in Men's Basketball this year.

That is too funny.

Archived