joxey
Impromptu SNE GTG this Saturday in ORH or BOS

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I might have to go just to hear more about this card counting laugh.gif

Were you using a particular system?

Just basic hi-lo system...one of the best systems because of its combo of simplicity and betting correlation. It seems hard at first when trying to do it at playing speed, but after a while you get used to it.

Card counting conditions aren't nearly as good as they used to be though. Foxwoods used to deal close to 7 out of 8 decks in the shoe. I think now its probably closer to 6 out of 8...still plenty beatable, but not nearly as good as 7/8. Mohegan has had awful conditions for years, which is why we rarely played there.

Just basic hi-lo system...one of the best systems because of its combo of simplicity and betting correlation. It seems hard at first when trying to do it at playing speed, but after a while you get used to it.

Card counting conditions aren't nearly as good as they used to be though. Foxwoods used to deal close to 7 out of 8 decks in the shoe. I think now its probably closer to 6 out of 8...still plenty beatable, but not nearly as good as 7/8. Mohegan has had awful conditions for years, which is why we rarely played there.

Never expected this from Will, but now that I think about it.

He probably made a ton of money too given his smarts, and the 50/hrs per week part too!

Very nice. Did she grow any? Was it following the scientific method or was it an exploration/research thing?

I'm sure dad did not influence it at all...:)

It was more exploration using a tried and true proven "recipe". Borax, water, and pipe cleaners. water...

Picture...

HUGE Whale game in Hartford tomorrow so no me. Whale have won 5 in a row, have a 5 point lead on the 8th seeded team, and are only 4 points from the 6th/5th seeds. Whale were down 2-0 tonight and scored 2 goals in the final 2:21 to tie it before winning in a shootout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sincerely question who cares...

Will could give us all a quick primer on the card counting thing and the whole SNE crew could go and work the floor as a team. Wiz could be the lookout.

laugh.gif Yeah who would suspect anyone with the kid wearing a whalepack pullover coat. I had a couple of friends who tried doing that as well. I always thought about doing it..especially in my early 20s when my memory and concentration were probably peak.

Anyways we should have a more widespread gtg coming up in April or May. We've done it the past two years in Foxboro.

laugh.gif Yeah who would suspect anyone with the kid wearing a whalepack pullover coat. I had a couple of friends who tried doing that as well. I always thought about doing it..especially in my early 20s when my memory and concentration were probably peak.

Anyways we should have a more widespread gtg coming up in April or May. We've done it the past two years in Foxboro.

No southcoast love!!:(

Archived