e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
E PA/NJ/DE/NE MD/Elko, NV : (Not During Storms) OBS Discussion/Banter Thread

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After the AM clouds some afternoon sun with a pleasant high of 71.9

Really need some rain as we have had no recorded precip in the last 13 days since May 23rd without rain here in NW Chesco

YTD precip stands at 19.65" which is 0.16" above normal....however with this dry weather and the highest sun angle of the year my lawn in getting quite the crunch to it. Hoping that cell to my NW will continue to track this way and give us little rain tonight before petering out on the way to the SE

Paul

Had some rain just to the west of NW chesco last night. Seems to always be a dividing line between Chesco and Lancaster Harrisburg area in relation to the storms. Been very dry here in jersey too. No measurable rainfall in weeks. Go figure, then when it rains, it'll rain for days at a time when we don't need it anymore. I'm thinking it'll be a hot dry summer.

after this weeks heat wave, for the rest of 10 days the euro has temps at the most in low 80s, with majority in the 70s with numerous shots of rain.

Looks like it wants to drop a pretty deep trough at the end of the run Into the South, SE... will be interesting to see if it happens.

Well, that would suck. Hope its wrong.

Some rain would be OK and would save me from spending time every day watering plants/flowers. I would think it wouldn't be continuous rain for 7 days...a few showers and storms on 3 or 4 out of the 7 days would be fine by me. Enough to make things damp, but not a complete washout.

Some rain would be OK and would save me from spending time every day watering plants/flowers. I would think it wouldn't be continuous rain for 7 days...a few showers and storms on 3 or 4 out of the 7 days would be fine by me. Enough to make things damp, but not a complete washout.

I'm fine with a one-day .50" to 1.00" rain.........with that said, I had the sprinkler running for a few hours yesterday morning in my gardens.

Archived