• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Board Skin Upgrade

Wow

I've tweaked the default board skin in an effort to give this place it's own identity. It still looks quite a bit like the base skin which was purchased in November. I also made an effort to tone down some of the "blueness" of the skin. It's now available for all to view now. It will soon replace the current default skin and may be the only skin to use eventually.

Check it out and let me know if you come across any bugs.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've tweaked the default board skin in an effort to give this place it's own identity. It still looks quite a bit like the base skin which was purchased in November. I also made an effort to tone down some of the "blueness" of the skin. It's now available for all to view now. It will soon replace the current default skin and may be the only skin to use eventually.

the black menu bar has HUGE text... the rest is OK.

the black menu bar has HUGE text... the rest is OK.

Should be 16pt font called Bebas. It's a font-face import but should cover all up to date browsers.

The fonts are funky on Opera.

Which ones? The base font has been changed from Tahoma to Century gothic which is a commonly used web font. I could font-face it as well.

Should be 16pt font called Bebas. It's a font-face import but should cover all up to date browsers.

Which ones? The base font has been changed from Tahoma to Century gothic which is a commonly used web font. I could font-face it as well.

It looks weak and a bit fuzzy...

post-866-0-15453500-1299459299.jpg

The century gothic used for posts is murdering my eyes.

I may never forgive you for ditching my beautiful snowflake background.

I liked the dark blue. It was soothing.

Yeah it is killing mine as well. I've already had enough eye issues lately.

I like the blue background too, but we'd probably need something different in a month or so going into April.

I thought it did have it's own identity. I kind of liked the dark blue. Why change what isn't really broken?

The century gothic used for posts is murdering my eyes. That font only seems to look ok when it's bold or bigger.

Love the Bebas font.

I may never forgive you for ditching my beautiful snowflake background.

I liked the dark blue. It was soothing.

Eye stabbing font is gone. I hadn't tested it in WIndows XP. The previous font I tried last night looked ok in Vista but terrible in XP. Seems Century Gothic doesn't fare much better. We will need to figure out a new way to implement seasonal stuff into the header.

Archived