12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Official NYC Weenie Roast Sign In

earthlight

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

John, thanks for organizing this. It was a really fun night. We have to do this again during the summer.

My ears still hurt from that damn "family" behind us.

OMG, they were so annoying.:arrowhead:

I have to say Metfan was exactly as I pictured him, to a tee. Go figure. arrowheadsmiley.png

:unsure: :unsure:

I was so high. nice night though.

You didn't look high though. You and Nate are badass.

Yeah we all need to get together to blaze, there are a bunch of us it seems. Would be fun to do in Manhattan sometime.

Me too me too :drunk: Ya gotta come down to SoHo though so we can watch the best looking women on the east coast...

Sorry I couldn't make it last night guys. I didn't get out of work until 8:30. We had our second best March day ever (in 33 years) and had customers buying bikes and spending $$ like it was 2008.

The truth comes out about NZucker's elevation: he is higher than most of us, both physically and mentally. Sorry I missed it. Hopefully we can set something like this up again in the near future. I'm dying to meet William, Earthlight and the rest of the cast of characters...sounds like you guys had a blast.

Yeah we all need to get together to blaze, there are a bunch of us it seems. Would be fun to do in Manhattan sometime.

Count me in next time! haha, my spring break is the last week of March, wish it was earlier so I could attend and partake in the festivities! I will be at the next g2g.

Archived