joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Official NYC Weenie Roast Sign In

earthlight

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok. Party is now official. Anthony is coming.

Come on NYC. Where are all the people that voted?

Make it easy on John and post if your coming.

Some people don't live on the internet you douchebag.

Just kidding. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I'm pretty sure I can go; I'd just prefer going into Manhattan with someone because I don't really know my way around well.

Looking forward to meeting everyone. :thumbsup:

Take train from New Brunswick to NY Penn Station. Follow signs to the ACE subway. Buy a MetroCard. Get on an uptown A or C train (NOT E!). Get off at the 72nd Street station. Eat, drink, and be merry.

Take train from New Brunswick to NY Penn Station. Follow signs to the ACE subway. Buy a MetroCard. Get on an uptown A or C train (NOT E!). Get off at the 72nd Street station. Eat, drink, and be merry.

Thanks for the help! The only difference is at that time I'll be home (in Bridgewater, NJ) for spring break, but it should still be pretty similar I would guess.

What's with these percentages?

What's more important then hanging out with Metfan? Nothing. Not even a wedding.

I'm worried that a car will crash into Dallas BBQ though.

What if there's a blizzard? Hell, in that case the percentages should go up! :thumbsup: I'm actually 50% in, it depends on whether or not I need to work at that time, but if I do, I'll be getting off at 9 so I could make it there after that.

If Chris pulls a Will on us and brings all his books and papers and stuff to talk about snowstorms (because that's what Will did at the SNE GTG), Im going to bring all my Yankee paraphernalia so we can talk Yankee Baseball :) I'm sure Ant will represent the Mets contingent well, but I'm not sure anyone will want to talk about the latest machinations in the Madoff scandal.

If Chris pulls a Will on us and brings all his books and papers and stuff to talk about snowstorms (because that's what Will did at the SNE GTG), Im going to bring all my Yankee paraphernalia so we can talk Yankee Baseball :) I'm sure Ant will represent the Mets contingent well, but I'm not sure anyone will want to talk about the latest machinations in the Madoff scandal.

Anthony will bring CVS coupons for all of us as welcoming gifts.

Archived