Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Official NYC Weenie Roast Sign In

earthlight

Hello dudes.

The get together has been finalized, for the most part. The TENTATIVE information is below, which was voted on by yourself (the weenies of the area). I have contacted Dallas BBQ on W 72nd Street and set up the information. That being said, they need an exact number of heads. This is where you guys come in. Everybody who is going to attend the get together, needs to post in this thread over the next 24-48 hours. Please try your hardest not to let anybody miss this thread! The last thing I want is somebody left behind.

If we have too many people, too little people, whatever, the location may be changed as need be. But, there is. 90% or greater chance the information below is final. Thank you for the votes! Hope to see you all soon

Date: Saturday March 19th, 2011

Location: Dallas BBQ West Side: 27 West 72nd Street, New York, NY

Time: 7:00pm, but arrive later if need be. I'll be there early.

Price: Bring enough money to take care of yourself.

If there are any more questions, ask! But we need a head count soon so things can be finalized with the reservations.

Thanks in advance guys.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sundog is coming?

How can that be?

Me and him are same person.

That's the rumor.

Lol.

We will see if 2 people show up or if it's 1 entity, sungreek.

Who are you trying to fool?

We all know that about 2 days before the G2G, 'one' of you will have an 'emergency' to go to that prevents you from going.

Im cant go BTW so dont count me in

What's with these percentages?

What's more important then hanging out with Metfan? Nothing. Not even a wedding.

I'm worried that a car will crash into Dallas BBQ though.

The only one spared will be nzucker due to his being in the high chair. you know, better clearance.scooter.gif

Archived