12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Official NYC Weenie Roast Sign In

earthlight

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm meeting up with Sundog and Algreek earlier in the afternoon. We are metting up around 2 pm. If anyone wants to meet up with us, let us know.

I'm going to bring more than that.:drunk:

Manny is in HS I believe, so I doubt he'll be ordering drinks. He might just have to pregame it LOL.

Are you guys meeting at Dallas BBQ or someplace else?

The maybes haven't responded, so I assume, they aren't coming. So here is the final list of people who said they are coming.

We have 25 people confirmed. If anyone is not 100% sure coming, please post now, so earthlight can have a final count.

FINAL LIST:

earthlight

nzucker

ag3

The Trials

Cat5andrew

Sundog

Chris L

Dsnow53

jm1220

snow88 (metfan)

Rutgerswx92

Nikolai

Fantom

A-L-E-X

Manny

Patrick

kevbo81

William

weathergun

pazzo83

locoako

Diego

gkrangers

forkyfork

Hurricanejosh

Ugh, Im a moron-- I thought it was tonight for some reason :( Dont ask what happened lol. Anyway someone please give me directions on how to get there tomorrow; I printed out a map but it looks kind of blurry. Im getting off work tomorrow sometime after 9 but before 10.

There is a pretty good chance I'm going to bail. I came down with this (no my eye doesn't look like that) and may not be up for it.

This part looks alarming:

Uveitis is estimated to be responsible for approximately 10% of the blindness in the United States.[1] Uveitis requires an urgent referral and thorough examination by an ophthalmologist along with urgent treatment to control the inflammation.

Are you going to be ok? How did you get this? I thought it was pink eye at first lol.

Ugh, Im a moron-- I thought it was tonight for some reason :( Dont ask what happened lol. Anyway someone please give me directions on how to get there tomorrow; I printed out a map but it looks kind of blurry. Im getting off work tomorrow sometime after 9 but before 10.

I think it's on the n. side of W. 72nd St., about midway between Central Park West and Columbus Avenue, (probably within walking distance of CPK's obs. site, lol).

I think it's on the n. side of W. 72nd St., about midway between Central Park West and Columbus Avenue, (probably within walking distance of CPK's obs. site, lol).

Im going to take the LIRR lol -- past experience tells me driving in Manhattan isnt the brightest idea.

I know what I am already getting for dinner.:pepsi:

Yeah I'm only 18. i don't have a fake i.d or anything, so I'll be drinking lemonade. lol

:lol:

They don't serve a lot of alcohol anyway.

There is a pretty good chance I'm going to bail. I came down with this (no my eye doesn't look like that) and may not be up for it.

Ouch. Feel better.:hug:

Are we going to be able to watch the models over there?

Maybe, just maybe :bike:

This part looks alarming:

Uveitis is estimated to be responsible for approximately 10% of the blindness in the United States.[1] Uveitis requires an urgent referral and thorough examination by an ophthalmologist along with urgent treatment to control the inflammation.

Are you going to be ok? How did you get this? I thought it was pink eye at first lol.

Genetic predisposition. I should be okay. Caught it early and taking eyedrops. Somewhat uncomfortable, but it should heal okay.

Archived