• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Return of winter.....let's rock to the records..2/20-25.

weathafella

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

18z NAM actually cut back for you and N CT. The 12z run was probably close to 10" for you and some of the Litchfield Hill towns.

Models will waffle back and forth but my faith in Ullr is unwavering. I think in the end I'll wring out a good little snowfall one way or the other.

fact is WAA fronto best west you are in the screw zone again.

I actually think some of the models could be somewhat underdoing the QPF on this one. Looks like a solid punch of strong warm advection that could easily put down 6" somewhere. The question is where. My gut tells me north even though 12z models came south.

On Friday? Probably but who cares?

I'm trying to wash away the gross, black, dirty snow piles. Can't wait to see them gone.

Yeah, I can do without the crusty snow piles covered in dirt and exhaust. I'm torn on whether I'm rooting for an early spring or a wintry March. Jonesing for a round of golf right now.

I guess that depends on how you look at it. I'd just assume it not cloud up the landscape here if it's going to be a couple only a couple of inches of snow...but then again I don't rub my naked body on my snow piles each night like some.

I haven't even looked at a model in days because a 3" or 4" event does absolutely nothing for me.

I'm at work now so time to throw off the weenie goggles and make a legit forecast.

I guess that depends on how you look at it. I'd just assume it not cloud up the landscape here if it's going to be a couple only a couple of inches of snow...but then again I don't rub my naked body on my snow piles each night like some.

Hot sauna and naked snow baths are great fun.

I wonder, is there anyone who legit disagrees with 3-6" lolli 8" ? ... and reasoning

Just interested to see where people stand, because most of the time there is a lot of banter on the board for events that in fact have a complete consensus from everyone :lol:

I think jackpot is 50 miles either side of pike with 4-6 and someone gets 7 possibly 8 max..with a sharp nw/se cutoff somewhere up in your area

Yeah, I can do without the crusty snow piles covered in dirt and exhaust. I'm torn on whether I'm rooting for an early spring or a wintry March. Jonesing for a round of golf right now.

If I was in the country I would certainly enjoy and cherish my snowpack a bit more. But I like being in the city... lots to do... but no use for snow pack unless we're close to getting something obscene like 30"+ OTG.

Archived