• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Return of winter.....let's rock to the records..2/20-25.

weathafella

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice Cutter on the euro next weekend, Low goes west up the St Lawrence......... :axe:

It makes sense that this run did that - It's still 120-144 hours out and outside the Euro's wheel house. If there is going to be a correction S with that it probably won't happen until the system is crossing over to the 96 hours interval.

It makes sense that this run did that - It's still 120-144 hours out and outside the Euro's wheel house. If there is going to be a correction S with that it probably won't happen until the system is crossing over to the 96 hours interval.

Its been pretty consistant advertising a warm solution for that storm but its out of useful range at this point like you said, So it should be taken lightly at this juncture, It could still end up with something similar in the end to that but we will see when we get closer in

Yes, but I think some may have had hope for a large event...that's all I meant by that.

I know, I am agreeing with you scott, It really only has looked like a lt/mod event at best, I don't know why anyone would think otherwise, Probably could get a larger event if you consolidate both lows into 1 stronger storm, But being strung out keeps it moving along...

Archived