• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Windex?

Ginx snewx

Getting lift might be a limiting factor, Pete upslope added 2-4 .

I'll take it. God, that other thread is a pitiful thing. Happens evry year. A warm day or two and people start saying"It's an early Spring this year". I love how cruel Ma Nature can be. Just when they think they made it through the cold and snow come crashing back. Just Glad to live in a place that has Winter Nov-Apr.

I'll take it. God, that other thread is a pitiful thing. Happens evry year. A warm day or two and people start saying"It's an early Spring this year". I love how cruel Ma Nature can be. Just when they think they made it through the cold and snow come crashing back. Just Glad to live in a place that has Winter Nov-Apr.

Yea and no truer winter than this one, classic for you, belly to belly and a back to back deep cold mofo

Boys crying for their mommas ...

Im not educated on this type of event so I dont understand the numbers, what area would this event cover and how much do these typically drop?

There was one Jan 28 2010 that dropped about 2" in 20-30 minutes in my area... very intense with lightning, scary clouds, whiteout, winds

I was driving (crawling) up Rte 2 during that one. Ginx and Will warned me about it.

Did you run the numbers?

the instability and moisture numbers are there....the lift sucks. The NAM is still outputting positive omega values (downward) in the low and mid-levels.

06z NAM at ORH...

The LI changes 10C between 8z and 19z.

The equivalent of T5-T1 is about 12C. This puts us in the best area on the graph for squalls.

the instability and moisture numbers are there....the lift sucks. The NAM is still outputting positive omega values (downward) in the low and mid-levels.

06z NAM at ORH...

The LI changes 10C between 8z and 19z.

The equivalent of T5-T1 is about 12C. This puts us in the best area on the graph for squalls.

Yea damn lift sucks, could still happen.

Archived