• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Windex?

Ginx snewx

Make sure you hit hard how short lived the torch will be and that by next weekend at this time we will be right back into winter..so folks don't think this is permanent

Donny Baseball going 7-14 day thaw, not sure of any blocking return and Chucks says winter maybe over south of 40N. Gradient pattern looks to take hold heading into very late Feb into March further north one is the better. As with any pattern change, many will want to rush it, in my opinion I think we are looking at or around the 25th of Feb before winter makes a return to the area, of course excluding the distant interior and mountains of New England where any thaw should be relegated to a few days.

Donny Baseball going 7-14 day thaw, not sure of any blocking return and Chucks says winter maybe over south of 40N. Gradient pattern looks to take hold heading into very late Feb into March further north one is the better. As with any pattern change, many will want to rush it, in my opinion I think we are looking at or around the 25th of Feb before winter makes a return to the area, of course excluding the distant interior and mountains of New England where any thaw should be relegated to a few days.

Yeah even Donny finally seeing the uncertainty, but like I mentioned to you the other day..we don't need a huge block to sneak the cold in here. Gonna be tough south of NYC imo.

Craig Allen and LC think different, EURO ENS say day 8 on, so 21 St winter full bore. 3-4 day thaw for SNE.

Craig Allen and LC think different, EURO ENS say day 8 on, so 21 St winter full bore. 3-4 day thaw for SNE.

I think the 21st might translate a few days later Ginxy, these thing are sometimes rushed, but who knows, we have a thaw, big deal, its been an epic winter, and it will snow again and is snowing today and tomorrow in many areas. Warm day Monday and again wed-sat then around average or a couple above for a few days, after that all bets off but even if winter ended today its been truly unbelievable.............48 or 49 days continous snowpack on the beach in Ct is very RARE!!:snowman:

Archived