Dump Trump
    Newest Member
    Dump Trump
End of January/early February storm potential part 2

Hoosier

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well you have to.. A Low will come up lose its energy and transfers another low of the coast. Thats what I think might happen

yeah I guess you all kind of get screwed when that happens. We have kind of a situation like that with cold air and the Ozarks. Typically arctic air hangs up over the Ozarks, so areas along and NW of I-44 see decent wintry precip and areas south of there get rain. My area sometimes will have just enough cold air to produce freezing rain and sleet while areas 40 miles farther NW get snow. It's pretty frustrating and it's pretty much what the GGEM is trying to show, heh.

yeah I guess you all kind of get screwed when that happens. We have kind of a situation like that with cold air and the Ozarks. Typically arctic air hangs up over the Ozarks, so areas along and NW of I-44 see decent wintry precip and areas south of there get rain. My area sometimes will have just enough cold air to produce freezing rain and sleet while areas 40 miles farther NW get snow. It's pretty frustrating and it's pretty much what the GGEM is trying to show, heh.

I think you are in a great spot right now.

AT 96 looks interesting. Bad tilt but if it "kicked out" ahead of the northern stream and de-amplified there is hope for northern regions. Only way it would "kick-out" is if there is a northern stream wave similar to the GFS still in development though. I don't see it here.

Yeah it's not going to, just have to hope the Euro is being too agressive with digging the southern piece into the southwest.

Archived