• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
End of January/early February storm potential part 2

Hoosier

Looks like most of the models except the Euro track along or south of the Ohio River although the Euro did come south some. If the 0z runs hold their ground, i think the Euro could move south some more to come into more agreement with the others. Everyone in the OV is definitely still in the game with this.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like most of the models except the Euro track along or south of the Ohio River although the Euro did come south some. If the 0z runs hold their ground, i think the Euro could move south some more to come into more agreement with the others. Everyone in the OV is definitely still in the game with this.

But unfortunately I think the trend of the GFS has been to bring it further north and west. That to me is a big red flag and one could say it is trending towards the Euro rather than the Euro trending towards the GFS.

Nice to see the Euro still giving my city its biggest snow event in history, but with the other models farther south and the real wacky-looking upper air pattern in the day 4-6 range I'm not even thinking about buying party supplies. It now seems likely there will be a big storm, but the day 3+ details are still anyone's or any model's guess.

Archived