northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
NYC Area January 26-27 Bomb Discussion and OBS Part 3

earthlight

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

did you realize its been freezing drizzle for a while....just walked out down my driveway and i almost killed myself...i really hope we dont have to deal with anything but snow with the main batch of precip

BE CAREFUL MAN! I havent gone outside tonight, but was thinking of running to the store. By the streetlight of the Post Office, it looks like it's snowing right now with a lot of wind. Looks like it just flipped over to snow about 10 min ago.

BE CAREFUL MAN! I havent gone outside tonight, but was thinking of running to the store. By the streetlight of the Post Office, it looks like it's snowing right now with a lot of wind. Looks like it just flipped over to snow about 10 min ago.

i gotta run out to pick up food on broadway....ill let you know. But it didnt look like snow to me a few moments ago

lets say its a 6 hour window of heavy snow averaging 2" per hour not out of the question.. thats an additional 12" on areas that have already seen 3-5"

this is exactly why I was saying what I said last night and earlier today...

its possible that SOME areas eclipse their totals from 12/26 with this event. especially on LI

Archived