Newest Member
    Toothache
1/25 NYC/PHL Light snow Obs

Zelocita Weather

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woohoo, point and click updated! :thumbsup:

Today: Snow, mainly before 1pm. High near 38. West wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.

To think...I tracked a storm that dropped 1.7 inches for a week and I wake up this morning to the same potential, seemingly having blossomed overnight. There just has to be some truth to this "snow begets snow" thing. NYC winter of 10-11 rolls on.:pimp:

Over 4" here now :weight_lift: 17*, no wind at all and big fluffy beautiful dendrites falling moderately hard.

Yeah man I'm in Mahopac too...we did pretty solid today. I also like where we stand for Wed/Thurs...we are slightly NW of the heaviest snows and still 36-48 hours away...right where you wanna be at this point Snowman.gif

Yeah man I'm in Mahopac too...we did pretty solid today. I also like where we stand for Wed/Thurs...we are slightly NW of the heaviest snows and still 36-48 hours away...right where you wanna be at this point Snowman.gif

I'm on the other side of Putnam. Same story here. Maybe not quite 4" but a few inches of fluff for sure. That's what 8 hours of light snow with great ratios will do.

Archived