Jump to content

H2O

Members
  • Posts

    38,806
  • Joined

Everything posted by H2O

  1. Thank you! Here’s to another year of woo storms and woo sleet and woo drought with you and all the other weenies
  2. outflow hit. but radar is doo doo south of I-66 east towards the potomac
  3. Don't miss working in this at all. 93 at noon
  4. .72” and about the same weekly total as you. The ground might not be as hard and crunchy for the next couple days. It’s been so dry in our area
  5. Heavy rains and T&L. Most precip in months. I’ll take it
  6. 32.0° per my weather station
  7. First 90 of the year IMBY
  8. The winds with this line are legit bad. Had to be a gust of 50 at least Took until 9pm to get anything worth a warning level
  9. I'm confused. So which is it? A one off HRRR run that shows nothing but a little line later today or this?
  10. 10:30 and we all haven’t died yet. Disappointed pretty sure one of the clouds was in the shape of a middle finger as it flew by at about 40mph
  11. Sad news. RIP Roger
  12. I agree and want another chipotle slabbed. Their rice was crunchy. How does that even happen? 65F and flurries
  13. There are already a number of TORs spinning up down south and you can’t tell me they needed a lot of sun at 8am.
  14. My temp is about 10° warmer than yesterday so at least I won’t be sitting in CAD all day
  15. Just measured 1.25” here. Amazing given the temps yesterday
  16. Coating on cars and dusting on everything else. March sun fail
  17. Was 75 at 12am. 55 at 7am and now 43 at 9:30am. Weeeeeeeeeeee My daffodils are saying WTFF
  18. Happy met spring. Ready for nice temps and pollen season
  19. Pre 2/22 total: 10.3 2/22: 3.0" Season to date: 13.3"
  20. I’m not in on this one until temu George W says it’s gonna rain and he knows more than models
  21. Insane Clown Map Posse Wooo wooo! We are Mapaloos
  22. Clown Map Whores would be a good metal band name
×
×
  • Create New...