After seeing all the pics of the coastal cities I’m really wishing I had gone to my place on the eastern shore. It’s bay side but north winds would push a lot of water around
This was a non contact injury. No different than bulky muscular dudes who blow out knees making cuts or jumping.
It’s bad luck and some players can’t shake that
Yeah he’s regressed which is surprising. Good first year coming off a national championship with Michigan. He might not have been asked to do as much and just played.
I wonder if given how bad the D was the last two years he’s still playing like he has to do more than he should. That was the biggest issue. Players out of position because others not doing their job. Like he has to learn to trust his skills and others again. He has skill. Needs to get right mentally
Offense will come around for the WTFs. The biggest Q will be if the defense can be solid while limiting the big plays. 3 big plays also cost them a win