Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
NYC/PHL 1/25-27 potential Part III

NortheastPAWx

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

00z EURO Snow liquid equivalent amount (it comes out very late so I was in bed)

Again only marks on scale are .1 then 1" and by the inch from there

.1" line

Fredericksburg, VA to just south of Dover, DE to Millvile, NJ, to Fort Dix, NJ turning NE to Oakhurst, NJ at the Jersey Shore Coming on shore on LI at Massepequa, NY, exiting LI at Northport, all of CT

1" line

Leesburg, VA to just north of Lancaster, PA, to Reading, PA to Quakertown, PA to pittstown, NJ to Dover, NJ to Newburg, NY to waterbury, CT

2" line

Gettysburg, PA to Harrisburg, PA to Tamaqua, PA to Stroudsburg, PA to newton, NJ to sussex, NJ to Kingston, NY, turning NW to Syracuse, NY south to Lock Haven, PA, Shippensburg back to Gettysburg, PA

lol classic

12zgfs850mbTSLPp06108.gif

I can't see this happening. Far too much guidance pointing the other way...

Even the new WRF (NAM) has this thing ready to make a sharp left up the eastern seaboard ala the Euro, Gem, Nogaps, etc.

I'm still expecting a coastal hugger with lots of mix and rain along the coastal plain and some big snows inland.

Either way, bad for me...good for lots of other folks.

Please don't argue too much about this (aka "HAHA INLAND SCREWED AGAIN", etc). Just one run. It could be a glitch, catching onto rapid intensification, or leading a correction of other models to an easterly solution. Who know... Just have to wait and see. We all know about model flip-flops and how storms have been hard to nail down outside of ~2 days. Enjoy the show until then.

Archived