joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The Psuhoffman Storm

Ji

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i want to name the next storm after Ian, because if there is a storm named after you, you will do whatever it takes to save it by being positive,etc

i'd be more positive if it was closer in. to be honest i dont believe anything the models show in this range. it's fun to look at but mostly a waste of time.

i'd be more positive if it was closer in. to be honest i dont believe anything the models show in this range. it's fun to look at but mostly a waste of time.

you shouldnt even buy it if it was closer in. On Dec 25, 24 hour away, the GFS gave us 8-14 inches for boxing day

What in the hell happened at h5 between 108 and 120...wtf

yea GFS crapped the bed right there at h5, its still having trouble deciding what vort to key on so its splitting the difference between all 3 and never amplifying any of them. Usually one wins out and we see amplification. Not always, and in a year like this perhaps the GFS is sniffing out reality.

The biggest thing for us is we want it to be the first vort that amplifies. That would give us a snowstorm. If its the second...ehh probably a big thump snow to rain, if its the 3rd....RAIN. The sooner this happens the better.

Archived