joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Inverted Trough/ Redeveloper Disco Jan 7-9 - Part III

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ghiorse's counterpart for years at Channel 6 PVD was a guy named Steve Cascione who does weekends at the same affiliate after working at Channel 12 PVD for a few years. Messenger, I've asked you this before but I forgot your answer. Do you get any PVD stations in Plymouth? Ginx, do you get all the PVD and Hartford/New Haven stations in NE CT?

I don't get any Boston stations in Newport. ETaunton, do you get all the PVD stations in Taunton? Reason I ask this.... the PVD CBS affiliate has been trying to get WBZ4 removed from some SE MA cable systems which is insane, but local network affiliates have been getting yanked off cable systems for years now.

Guys check this out...notice the dbz around the center of circulation well south of us.

Pretty intense.

http://radar.weather.gov/radar.php?product=N0R&rid=okx&loop=yes

Really sick little circulation developing...can see it on the WV too.

http://www.rap.ucar.edu/weather/satellite/displaySat.php?region=ALB&itype=wv&size=large&endDate=20110108&endTime=-1&duration=5

Ghiorse's counterpart for years at Channel 6 PVD was a guy named Steve Cascione who does weekends at the same affiliate after working at Channel 12 PVD for a few years. Messenger, I've asked you this before but I forgot your answer. Do you get any PVD stations in Plymouth? Ginx, do you get all the PVD and Hartford/New Haven stations in NE CT?

I don't get any Boston stations in Newport. ETaunton, do you get all the PVD stations in Taunton? Reason I ask this.... the PVD CBS affiliate has been trying to get WBZ4 removed from some SE MA cable systems which is insane, but local network affiliates have been getting yanked off cable systems for years now.

I have DTV out here so no on the Providence stations. I think Comcast does offer some.

---

Wow, very very impressive. http://radar.weather...id=OKX&loop=yes

Hey, so did I. Graduated in 76. Did you take any of the meteorology classes with Havens?

Yep, they ended the program in 78. I was up there watching the Difax come in, he said go home. I did then went back two days later for the wildest closed week at a college in history. The Pub, yes we had a bar on campus kids, 18 legal age, has three dollar all you can drink. I ended up nine months later with a newborn, all good. Go Rhody.

Growing up in Attleboro and Taunton we always had both Boston and PVD stations, they still do to my knowledge.

Yep get PVD stations but not BOS which pisses me off

Archived