nj08822 Posted 4 hours ago Share Posted 4 hours ago Down to 34 in Nazareth PA (75 miles west of NYC). Light frost everywhere, hope my peppers have a little more life left. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
the_other_guy Posted 4 hours ago Share Posted 4 hours ago Why is everyone bragging about no heat? I dont get it. 41F here this morning. Heat was on…and has been on at least 5 times already. The weekend of 26/27, it was on several times during the day. Who wants to be cold and damp in their house? Bizzaro 3 1 3 2 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
FPizz Posted 4 hours ago Share Posted 4 hours ago 7 minutes ago, the_other_guy said: Why is everyone bragging about no heat? I dont get it. 41F here this morning. Heat was on…and has been on at least 5 times already. The weekend of 26/27, it was on several times during the day. Who wants to be cold and damp in their house? Bizzaro Agreed, turn on the heat or A/C as needed. 2 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
psv88 Posted 4 hours ago Share Posted 4 hours ago 25 minutes ago, the_other_guy said: Why is everyone bragging about no heat? I dont get it. 41F here this morning. Heat was on…and has been on at least 5 times already. The weekend of 26/27, it was on several times during the day. Who wants to be cold and damp in their house? Bizzaro No clue. I have a wife and kids and I want them to be comfortable. Maybe it makes people feel tough? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Brian5671 Posted 3 hours ago Share Posted 3 hours ago 37 minutes ago, the_other_guy said: Why is everyone bragging about no heat? I dont get it. 41F here this morning. Heat was on…and has been on at least 5 times already. The weekend of 26/27, it was on several times during the day. Who wants to be cold and damp in their house? Bizzaro it's a badge of honor thing to some to see how late they can go without flipping the heat on. Kinda weird but whatever floats your boat 2 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
winterwx21 Posted 3 hours ago Share Posted 3 hours ago Low temp of 38 here. Heat went on. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
NorthShoreWx Posted 3 hours ago Share Posted 3 hours ago 39 here this morning. Not an easy feat with nearby LIS temps in the 60s. We had no power for a week after Isaiais in 2020. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
CPcantmeasuresnow Posted 2 hours ago Share Posted 2 hours ago Bottomed out at 34.7. Frost on the roofs and many areas of the grass. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
jm1220 Posted 2 hours ago Share Posted 2 hours ago 11 minutes ago, NorthShoreWx said: 39 here this morning. Not an easy feat with nearby LIS temps in the 60s. We had no power for a week after Isaiais in 2020. PSEG really went to work in my neighborhood after Isaias and some other wind events and trimmed a lot of branches near wires so thankfully in this last storm I just had power flicker a couple times but was good. A few streets away though where they didn’t trim had no power for 2.5 days. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
guinness77 Posted 2 hours ago Share Posted 2 hours ago lol why is the NHC in love with the name Isaias? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
guinness77 Posted 2 hours ago Share Posted 2 hours ago 4 hours ago, uofmiami said: Names repeat every 6 years unless retired. Okay I didn’t know this. I feel like I had never heard that name before but maybe it replaced a retired name? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Stormlover74 Posted 2 hours ago Share Posted 2 hours ago 23 minutes ago, guinness77 said: Okay I didn’t know this. I feel like I had never heard that name before but maybe it replaced a retired name? Ike in 2008. Wasn't used in 2014 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
jm1220 Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago 1 hour ago, guinness77 said: lol why is the NHC in love with the name Isaias? Historically the “I” storm seems to deliver, and it’s been 6 years since Isaias was last used and it’s on a 6 year cycle? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now