mahantango#1 Posted 7 hours ago Share Posted 7 hours ago 19 minutes ago, Voyager said: I was just checking your station, and I saw that. You got more than twice what I got so far. I'm only at .38" as I type this. Not sure if it's because you got under some heavier rain, it started earlier, or perhaps both. I'm pretty sure That I started earlier than you. I was surprised when I got up at 6am that .50 had already fallen. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
pawatch Posted 6 hours ago Share Posted 6 hours ago 53 degrees this morning. .32”of rain so far. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Superstorm Posted 5 hours ago Share Posted 5 hours ago Rain piling up now:0.70”. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mahantango#1 Posted 5 hours ago Share Posted 5 hours ago 1.47 so far, rain seemed to slow down now. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Voyager Posted 4 hours ago Share Posted 4 hours ago Ran up pretty good now. Up to .90" 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheDreamTraveler Posted 4 hours ago Share Posted 4 hours ago This rain shield is fucking massive Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mahantango#1 Posted 4 hours ago Share Posted 4 hours ago If this was winter, and temperatures were cold enough for snow. I would be snowed in Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Voyager Posted 4 hours ago Share Posted 4 hours ago 3 minutes ago, mahantango#1 said: If this was winter, and temperatures were cold enough for snow. I would be snowed in And you probably wouldn't be posting because the server would have crashed by now... Up to 1.18" now. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
canderson Posted 3 hours ago Author Share Posted 3 hours ago Good news here. I slept overnight! 5 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Superstorm Posted 3 hours ago Share Posted 3 hours ago Good news here. I slept overnight!Nice!. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Superstorm Posted 3 hours ago Share Posted 3 hours ago Up to 1.37” on the Lancaster rain gauge.Driving up to my home in CT in this mess.. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jonesy56 Posted 2 hours ago Share Posted 2 hours ago 1.6” here in Linglestown so far, 55 degrees, 2nd cup of coffee.. I love October.. . 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Itstrainingtime Posted 2 hours ago Share Posted 2 hours ago 2.05" and raining. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mahantango#1 Posted 2 hours ago Share Posted 2 hours ago 2.48 rain so far today Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jns2183 Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago the hrrr is getting absolutely wreckedSent from my SM-S731U using Tapatalk Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Voyager Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago Up to 2.10" now. Probably the best all day, much need soaker we've had in months. Thank you Hurricane Isaias! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blizzard of 93 Posted 16 minutes ago Share Posted 16 minutes ago I just crossed the 2 inch mark in Marysville. 2.02 with rain continuing currently. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Itstrainingtime Posted 11 minutes ago Share Posted 11 minutes ago 2.66". Rain has stopped for now. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now