yoda Posted 23 hours ago Share Posted 23 hours ago 5pm TD 9 1 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
WxWatcher007 Posted 22 hours ago Author Share Posted 22 hours ago The only hurricane chance in two years…and it falls right around my wife’s birthday. Can’t make it up. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
TSSN+ Posted 22 hours ago Share Posted 22 hours ago Wasn’t our last tropical impact by isaias? 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
George BM Posted 22 hours ago Share Posted 22 hours ago 2 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said: The only hurricane chance in two years…and it falls right around my wife’s birthday. Can’t make it up. Introduce her to the thrill of hurricane force winds and sideways rains. 2 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
WxWatcher007 Posted 22 hours ago Author Share Posted 22 hours ago 2 minutes ago, TSSN+ said: Wasn’t our last tropical impact by isaias? Weren’t the remnants of Ida pretty bad in the MA? Just now, George BM said: Introduce her to the thrill of hurricane force winds and sideways rains. She’s been, but we have a rule where birthday plans are nonnegotiable. I’ve hopped on flights around my birthday to leave her behind for chases. I guess the bill is coming due. Literally and figuratively. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ravensrule Posted 21 hours ago Share Posted 21 hours ago 56 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said: She’s been, but we have a rule where birthday plans are nonnegotiable. I’ve hopped on flights around my birthday to leave her behind for chases. I guess the bill is coming due. Literally and figuratively. Divorce is always an option. I know a good attorney if you need one. Plus @mitchnick would probably do it pro bono for you. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Scarlet Pimpernel Posted 21 hours ago Share Posted 21 hours ago 42 minutes ago, ravensrule said: Divorce is always an option. I know a good attorney if you need one. Plus @mitchnick would probably do it pro bono for you. <Beavis-and-Butthead Voice> Heh, heh, heh! @ravensrule said "pro BONO!" Heh, heh, heh </Beavis-and-Butthead Voice> 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mitchnick Posted 20 hours ago Share Posted 20 hours ago 1 hour ago, ravensrule said: Divorce is always an option. I know a good attorney if you need one. Plus @mitchnick would probably do it pro bono for you. Nope. Retired. No longer have an active law license. 2 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
WxWatcher007 Posted 17 hours ago Author Share Posted 17 hours ago 2 hours ago, mitchnick said: Nope. Retired. No longer have an active law license. Congrats on being retired. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
WxWatcher007 Posted 16 hours ago Author Share Posted 16 hours ago Back on track...remnant rain looking like a high likelihood now for the region as this rounds the eastward shifting high. Perhaps, there may be a severe risk too if this tracks to the west? 5 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
WxWatcher007 Posted 16 hours ago Author Share Posted 16 hours ago The VERY definition of a small window! I was spot on with this part of the peak season forecast. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
WxWatcher007 Posted 10 hours ago Author Share Posted 10 hours ago Now exceeding the NS portion of the forecast, but with the best chance yet of a H/MH. Peak Season Forecast (Aug 20-Oct 20) Named Storms: 5 (6) Hurricanes: 3 (0) Major Hurricanes: 1 (0) Dolly, Edouard, Fay, Gonzalo, Hanna, Isaias 4 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
dailylurker Posted 8 hours ago Share Posted 8 hours ago 13 hours ago, WxWatcher007 said: Weren’t the remnants of Ida pretty bad in the MA? She’s been, but we have a rule where birthday plans are nonnegotiable. I’ve hopped on flights around my birthday to leave her behind for chases. I guess the bill is coming due. Literally and figuratively. I use to have a girlfriend like that lol. I have a new rule for the next one. Snow is more important than our relationship will ever be, includingyour birthday. I'll be on the Tug Hill all winter playing in snow and I work 7 days a week during the warm seasons. Take it or leave it lol I like what I'm seeing in the gulf. I'd chase if I didn't have a large project right now. 2 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
WxWatcher007 Posted 4 hours ago Author Share Posted 4 hours ago 4 hours ago, dailylurker said: I use to have a girlfriend like that lol. I have a new rule for the next one. Snow is more important than our relationship will ever be, includingyour birthday. I'll be on the Tug Hill all winter playing in snow and I work 7 days a week during the warm seasons. Take it or leave it lol I like what I'm seeing in the gulf. I'd chase if I didn't have a large project right now. I’m sure there’s someone out there that would take that deal We let each other be ourselves. That works well most of the time. Looks like we have a center reformation ongoing. A vertically aligned system substantially increases RI odds. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
EastCoast NPZ Posted 3 hours ago Share Posted 3 hours ago 13 hours ago, WxWatcher007 said: Back on track...remnant rain looking like a high likelihood now for the region as this rounds the eastward shifting high. Perhaps, there may be a severe risk too if this tracks to the west? I love how it tracks to my west yet the heaviest precip goes to the east. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
WxWatcher007 Posted 1 hour ago Author Share Posted 1 hour ago 1 hour ago, EastCoast NPZ said: I love how it tracks to my west yet the heaviest precip goes to the east. Some things never change. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Weather Will Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago WB 12Z ensemble precip. Totals through Monday afternoon. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now